ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 22.

^*• 𝔼𝕝 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
Kali And I had hugged each other for quite a while, Till we both finally stopped hugging. "Here. Let me take you to your room, Alright?" Kali said. "Okay." I replied.

Kali signaled me to follow her, And I did. We walked upstairs, And walked into a pretty colorful looking room.

"Wait here while I go get your blankets. Make yourself comfortable!" Kali said, Walking out of the room. I nodded, And sat on the bed that was in the room.

Kali then came back, Holding a light green blanket.

"Here you go." Kali said, Giving me the blanket. "Thanks." I replied, Grabbing the blanket. I looked at Kali, And saw a bit of tears on her eyes. "What's wrong?" I questioned, Wanting to know. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong. It's just....I can't believe you'll come back, Just to find me." Kali said, Smiling.

I smiled, And grabbed her hand. She smiled, And we began to just talk about random things, Till we all felt tired.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
    I was eating breakfast by myself till, I heard 'ringing'!

    I jumped, And looked at the telephone. I put my fork down, And ran towards the telephone quickly.

    I grabbed the phone, And put it over my ears. "Hello?" I said, Not really knowing on how this telephone works. "Hey, Y/N! It's me, Joyce." I heard.

    "Joyce? What's wrong?" "Nothing! Kind've....can you just come to my house, Please?" Joyce said. "Okay! I'm heading there right now." I replied. "Thank you Y/N!" "Your welcome. See ya when I get there!" I said, Putting the phone back.

    I knew it was gonna get cold when it turns night, And went to my room to change. This outfit that I'm wearing right now won't really keep me warm. I grab an outfit, And looked to see if it would keep me warm.

'Hopefully this outfit will keep me warm....' I thought, Putting the outfit on. I finished changing, And looked at my hair. It was a huge mess!

"Um....they probably don't have hair supplies. And I have to hurry!" I said, Looking around.

I looked down, And saw a black headband. I smiled, And grabbed it. I than decided to do a rushed messy bun.