ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 18.

^*• 𝔼𝕝 ; 𝕆𝕍. •*^
    I opened my eyes, Only to see that I was in a room! In a patients room. 'Why am I Here now?' I thought, Looking around the room. "Just one more push!" I heard.

    I looked front, And saw people wearing suits with white masks? I looked down, And saw Mamma!

    She looked like she was in pain, And was about to pass out. 'What're they doing to my momma?' I thought, Slowly Walking up to Mom. I looked across from her, And saw one of the weird dresses people carrying a crying baby!

    Wait, No. they weren't just carrying one baby. They were carrying two! They both look like girls. 'Are one of those babies me?' I thought, Looking at the one that mostly looked like me. I did a little smile, And looked at the other baby girl. She looked a bit like....Y/N. Why does she look like her, Though? And why does that baby look like me?

    "She finally passed out." I heard. I looked up, And saw a man that looked like Papa! If he was, Why does he have brown hair? No, It's Papa.

    "Papa...." I whispered. Right when I said that, Everything turned blank again!

    I opened my eyes, And I was still in the exact room! I looked across, And it was just Mom and Becky. Becky looked said, Though. "Where's Jane, And Janice?" Mom questioned. Whose Janice? Is she talking about Y/N? No way.

    "They're gone...." "What?! No. I saw them!" Mom said, Sitting up from the hospital bed. "No. He was there! He took them." Mom said, Trying to get up from the bed. "Wait, No!" "I need to save them!" "Stay in your bed." I heard Becky say. I got worried, And closed my eyes. It was not a good idea. So many visions showed up, And wouldn't stop! "Stop!" I yelled, Wanting everything to stop. Everything finally stopped, And I was now in another room.

I was now in a white plain room? "Where am I?" I said, Looking around the white plain room.

I looked down, And saw two little girls. 'What?' I thought, Already knowing that the two little girls can't see me or hear me.

Where is Janice? Or Y/N. I looked at the girl at the right, And felt a feeling. A feeling to find her! I shrugged the feeling off, And closed my eyes. I closed my eyes, And opened them. I looked around, And saw the same little girl that look's like Y/N!

But, She was not alone. She was with Papa. I heard the two talking, And slowly walked up to them.

    "When am I gonna see them again, Papa?" Y/N questioned.

"Who? Eleven, And Eight?" "Yes." Y/N replied, Hugging her knees. "Soon. You'll see them very very soon." Papa said. I could tell that he was lying Sense, We haven't seen each other, Only on that day in the void. A very long time.

"Promise?" "Oh! I have to go now, Thirteen. Sleep 'well', Alright?" Papa said, Getting up from Y/N's bed. "Oh, Okay...." Y/N replied, Looking down sadly.

Everything was now dark, And Y/N still haven't laid down on her bed. She really misses me! And that girl, Eight. Y/N was about to lay down on her bed, Till she looked towards my direction! I jumped, And opened my eyes. I gasped, And panted. "Y/N!" I yelled.

^*• 𝕐/ 𝕀𝕚 𝕠𝕧. •*^
    "I don't really get it." Hopper said, Trying to process on what I'm saying. I stayed quiet, And decided to talk no more.

    "All of this is things I see. That's what Y/N is trying to say." Will said, Looking at me.

    I looked at Will, And did a little smile at him. He smiled back, And turned back to me. "So all of this is actually a real thing?!" Mike said, Finally speaking after a long time.

    "Yes." I replied, Looking at Mike. "Uh, Sweetie?" "Yes?" "How do you know that all this is real, To be exact?" Joyce questioned, In her nicest voice. "Because I saw it. And saw something else...." I said, Looking down now. "What did you see?" Hopper said. "It looked like a gate. But, The gate was very huge." I replied.

    "Really?" "Yes." I replied. "Wait! I've remember hearing that word before." Mike said, Looking at all of us.

^*• 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝕆𝕍. •*^
    "What do you remember?" Y/N questioned, Looking at me Confused. 'El....she talked about a gate once. When she was still....with us.' I thought, Looking down. "El." "What?" I didn't reply, And just tried to remember that moment again.

    "If you really want your best best friend to live! You have to do something first." Troy said, Still holding onto Dustin. "And What is that?!" I said. "Jump." Troy replied. "What?" I questioned, Not understanding on what he means by that. "Jump off that clip! Or else you're asking for your friend to be hurt." Troy said, Pointing at the cliff. He wants me to jump off?! "F-Fine!" I said, Stuttering a bit. I sighed, And walked up to the edge of the cliff.

    I looked down, And trembled when I saw how far I'll fall. "Do it, Already! Unless you want Dustin have an early appointment in the dentist!" Troy said, Putting the pocket knife really close to Dustin now.

    "N-No! Mike don't do it! I'm okay with not being able to have my baby tooth!" Dustin yelled.

    I ignored, And slowly walked closer to the edge.

    "Hurry up!" Troy yelled. "Troy, I don't think this is a really good idea." I heard Troys friend say. I closed my eyes, And lifted up one of my legs. I than jumped, And felt the wind immediately hit me when I jumped. My eyes were still close, But opened them when I felt that I was not moving. I slowly opened my eyes, And saw that I was floating! I was almost close to hitting the jar brick water. "Woah!" I yelled, Getting shocked. How am I floating?! I got scared, But Than suddenly started floating back up.

    I than fell to the ground, And was no longer floating. "Ah!" I said, Getting a bit hurt from hitting the ground.

    I heard footsteps, And looked to the side. Eleven!

    She looked really mad, And made Troys friend fall to the ground! El than looked at Troy, And tilted her head a bit when caused Troys arm bond to crack! "Woah...." I Whispered.

    "Ya! You better leave! She's our friend, And she's crazy!"

    I looked at Dustin, And smiled when the two bully's ran off. I looked towards El's direction, And she fell straight to the ground.