ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 7.

**• 𝕐/ ; 𝕠𝕧. •**
I heard Dustin say goodbye to his mom, And began to rush much more faster! 'What should I wear? Hmm....I'll wear this!' I thought, Grabbing the clothing that Dustin picked out for me.

I smiled, And closed Dustin's door. I changed into the clothing, And almost forgot about doing my hair.

I looked at Dustin's nearby mirror, And thought.

"I have to hurry...." I Whispered, Looking at my hair. 'Wait! I have an idea!' I thought, Starting to do my hair. I finished, And looked at my hair.

I smiled, And ran out of Dustin's room. I saw mom inboxing some boxes, And walked up to her. "What are you doing mom?" I questioned, Sitting next to her on the couch.

    "Hm? Oh, Hello Y/N!" "Hello." I replied. "Well, These are the stuff for you Room." Mom said, Smiling. "Those things are for me?" I questioned. "Yup!" I smiled, And looked down. "Also. Where is Dustin?" I questioned. "He's at school." Mom replied.

    "Where's the location for the school?" "Why do you wanna know, Sweetie?" Mom questioned.

    "I just want to." I replied. "Okay. Well, I'll drive you to the school that Dustin goes to." Mom said, Getting up from her seat. I nodded, And got up as well. We walked out of the house, And got inside the car. "Woah...." I whispered, Never being in a car before. Mom smiled, And began to drive to the school that Dustin goes to.

**• 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡. •**

    "We made it!" Mom said, Stopping the car. I opened my eyes, And looked at the car window. "Thank you." "Why do you even wanna be here? You're not transferred here, Yet." Mom said, Looking at me. "I know? I was just wondering if you would sign me up for school? I want to know the experience!" I said. "But you don't have school supplies. And your room isn't even finished." Mom explained, Making a worried look. I felt bad for mom, And looked down....

"Fine, I'll sign you up for school. If! You help me do your room, And get your supplies." Mom said, Smiling.

I looked up at mom, And nodded. "Great. Now let's go, So I can sign you up for school!" Mom said, Getting out of the car. I smiled, And got out of the car.