ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 26.

^*• 𝕐/ℕ 𝕀𝕚 ℙ𝕠𝕧. •*^
    We ran downstairs to get to the Exit, And finally made it to the hallway where the door was just a few seconds away!

    "Guys! Wait!" We all heard. We looked to the side, And saw Bob!

    "Bob!" Joyce yelled, Running up to him. I smiled, Happy that Joyce is back to being happy again.

    Hopper rolled his eyes, And scoffed. "Ya! Ya! He's back. C'mon! Let's go, Already!" Hopper yelled, Impatiently. We all nodded, And was about to start running till we heard some low growling.

    We all stopped, And slowly turned around. It's another one of those creatures again! "Everyone Run!" Hopper yelled, Starting to run. I quickly nodded, And began to run. We all ran, Hearing the fast footsteps from behind us. We made it to the door, And quickly opened it.

    We all ran inside, And closed the door just in Time! We all panted from all the running, And felt tired.

I panted, And looked up. Bob was just there panting as well, In front of the door. I didn't let anything of it, So I just walked up to Mike tiredly. He put one of my arms on his shoulder, And help me stay on my feet. We then heard a bang, And looked up. "Bob!" We all yelled. He looked at all of us, Till he got attacked!

"No!" Joyce yelled. "Kids! Take Will, And run outside of the Lab." Hopper said, Taking out his gun. "Ya, Mike." I said, Turning to him. "Take Will! I gotta help." I said, Turning back to the creatures.

Mike nodded, And took Will out of the Lab. "What're you Doing Y/N?! There's more of those things!" Hopper yelled, Trying to shoot them down. "I know! But I can help." I said, Standing in front of Hopper. "What?!" "I'm gonna help!" I said, Closing my eyes. I opened them, And they were green.

I felt anger go through me, And decided to let that anger out.

I put my hands back, Than quickly put my hands directing towards the creatures that were eating Bob.