ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 14.

**• 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
    I knew this day will come! I knew one day El would get tired of this place, And just run away!

"I swear that this kid always gives me headaches....!" I whispered, Getting angry. "Are you Alright?" Y/N questioned, Looking at me with a concerned look.

"I'm fine. I'm f-" I said, But was cut off when I heard ringing. "Wait right here, Alright?" I questioned, Looking at Y/N. "Okay." Y/N replied. I nodded, And ran up to the telephone. I quickly grabbed the telephone, And put it on my ear. "Hello?" I questioned.

"Hi Hopper! It's me. Joyce!" I heard Joyce say, From the other side of the phone. "Joyce? What's wrong?" I questioned. "I don't know. It's just....Will is acting so strange!" Joyce replied. 'Strange?' I thought, Getting Confused. "Don't worry, Joyce. I'm on my way, Right now." I replied. "Alright, See ya." "Alright. Bye." I said, Putting the telephone back. "What's going on?" Y/N questioned. I looked towards Y/N's direction, And sighed.

    "Nothing. But, I have to go somewhere." I said. "Where?" "To where Will lives. His mother said that Will had been acting strange lately." I replied.

    "I knew it." Y/N said, Looking down a bit. "What?" I questioned. "Whenever I hang out with Will, He acts strange." Y/N replied.

I nodded, And spoke up. "Wanna come along?" I questioned, Putting my hat on my forehead.

"Sure." I replied. "Do you wanna change first? Those types of clothing's won't help you keep warm, From the cold that's gonna happen tonight." I explained, Grabbing my eyes. "Okay. I have some extra clothes in my backpack." Y/N replied, Searching through her backpack. I nodded. "The bathroom is over there." I said, Pointing. Y/N looked, And nodded. Y/N grabbed her clothing, And went to the bathroom.

I Patiently waited, Till I heard a door open. I looked to the side, And saw Y/N Wearing a different outfit.

"Finish." Y/N said, Grabbing her backpack. I nodded, And opened the front door. "Let's go now." I said, Now outside of the cabin. Y/N nodded, And followed me to the car. We got inside the car, And put our seatbelts on. I turned on the car, And immediately drove off.

**• 𝕄𝕒𝕩 ; 𝕆𝕍. •**
    I was at home, Getting ready for Halloween. While I was Getting worried, I was really curious to where Y/N went! Will told me that she never came back from the office which, Is weird!

    I shrugged the feeling off, And walked out of my room. 'Hopefully She comes back when we go trick or treating. I don't wanna be the only girl.' I thought.