Twenty Four: Lollipops

[WARNING: LEMON

Lemon will be marked by the asterisk: * ]

"So Pink fucked up another spinel?" You asked in surprise. Spinel sighed, and nodded.

"What a bitch!" You yelled. Steven looked slightly uncomfortable. "Sorry, Steven. She's the bitch, not you." You added, patting his shoulder.

"I mean, my god! What is with this lady and hurting people?!" You ranted. "I don't know, but are you sure she left?" Steven asked Spinel. She nodded.

"Jumped up into the sky. I can't guarantee that she's left the planet, but she's definitely not in the area."

"I'm just glad you're okay." You sighed, kissing her on the cheek. She wrapped her arms around you. "Don't worry, doll, I wouldn't have let her lay a finger on me." She replied in a soothing tone.

"No matter how many times this happens, you guys are still my OTP." Steven gushed with a grin. You and Spinel blushed, grinning at this and sharing a laugh with him.

Since Aven was gone, you and Spinel decided to take off and go back to the apartment. You bid Steven farewell, and left.

Immediately once you shut the door and locked it, Spinel grabbed you and pinned you down on the couch. You squeaked with surprise, and she smirked.

"Now, where were we~?"

*

The cool air hit you once Spinel ripped off your shirt, and you shuddered with joy

The cool air hit you once Spinel ripped off your shirt, and you shuddered with joy. She immediately went towards your panties, but you suddenly felt uncomfortable. You placed your hands there.

"Not yet?" She asked. You nodded. Then, she smirked. "That's okay, because I can pleasure you without even having to touch that~"

Then, she looked at your boobs. "Wait, what the fuck is that?" She asked. "T-That's my bra." You replied.

"Well, take it off. I never wanna see that thing again." She demanded. You chuckled, and unhooked it, your breasts popping free. Her eyes were filled with lust, and you could tell that she just wanted to eat you already.

She let out a moan, biting her upper lip. You tossed the bra into some random corner of the room, and prepared for a fucking.

Immediately once your attention was back on her, she began to violently bite and suck on your breasts. You moaned loudly, as did she.

She went rougher, biting the nipples to the point where her sharp canines drew blood. She licked it up, giving her lips a seductive red tint. That just turned you on more, and made you want to dominate.

But you let her have her fun. She'd been looking forward to this the most.

She sucked on your boobs like a lollipop, and you whined with pleasure.