Chapter Thirty One: ShowTime

Pain.

Darkness, and pain.

But most importantly, fear.

That's all you could recall.

You felt your eyes opening, and you let out a quiet groan, lifting your head up from its slouching position. Instant pain shot through your temples, and you cried out in pain, wincing.

Once the horrible initial headache had cleared, you looked around.

You seemed to be on some sort of stage. Yep, there were large red curtains. Or rather behind some sort of stage, as the curtains were down. A further glance up revealed some large stagelights up on the ceiling, albeit powered off, but still stagelights nonetheless. The wooden floor was smooth on your fingertips as you touched it.

These observations are useless, you have to escape!

Suddenly, the curtains opened, revealing Cherry Bon-Bon and Pasty sitting in the audience. The stagelights flashed on. They clapped and cheered at you, adding to your confusion.

Then, a glance to the left would reveal a large grand piano.

Then they were silent. "Dance!" They started chanting at you. You took a step back. This was a lot to take in all at once. "Dance!"

Well, I mean...

You began to dance like a fabulous bastard. But you were mostly just kicking things over. You slipped and fell on the floor, but began to break dance right on the spot, pretending like that fall had been on purpose.

You leapt up onto the grand piano and began to moonwalk. You twirled around, but fell on your ass.

And then you fell off the piano.

Cherry Bon-Bon and Pasty were, unsurprisingly, not impressed by your dancing.

Then Cherry leapt onto the stage, doing all different kinds of pirouettes and striking all these poses like a fucking showoff.

This was supposed to be your chance at the big time, not hers!

Wait, what the hell? What's gotten into you?! That was weird, it was like you were getting drawn in to something you've never even cared or known about.

Well, it's time to escape!

While Cherry was busy striking poses and being a fabulous bastard, you jumped off of the stage and scrambled towards the door. But Pasty blocked your way, holding her enormous bubble wand. You stopped yourself from running into her with a skid of your shoes.

Then Cherry came at you from behind, leaping off of the stage with her fucking huge sword that was ten times your size.

You screamed, kicking Pasty in the you-know-what. She cried out in pain as you dashed off, Cherry almost slicing her but instead throwing her sword into the wall as the two collided.

Then, you ran for the door, but try as you might, it was locked.

You could hear Cherry cackling as she ran at you once again, extending her high-heeled foot to kick you down! And holy fuck, does anybody who's ever been kicked by a high heel know it hurts like fucking hell.

Then Cherry picked you up, dangling you around in the air like a puppet with an amused expression.

She threw you back onto the stage shortly after, Pasty laughing once you hit the wall.

You were so weak...so tired...it was concerning that you were getting used to being brutally injured by spinels now.

Then Cherry approached you with a smirk, seizing you by your arms and lifting you up to the ceiling by extending hers. Then she tied you up there, using ropes conveniently already placed there.