Chapter Twenty Two: Onion Flavored Trouble

(You judge the art in this chapter, I'll break your face uwu)

It had been two weeks since the whole Oops war came to a close. Everything was peaceful between you guys and Oops' former...pals? Henchmen? In fact, for some reason, Purple followed you on Facebook.

How she had Facebook, you didn't know, but oh well. If they knew curses, then they probably knew Facebook.

She posted daily, but they were only selfies of herself, occasionally one with Red.

You and Spinel were visiting Steven, but he wasn't there at the moment. He was discussing what would become of Oops with Garnet. They had agreed, however, that they wouldn't shatter her.

You didn't see why, she would've shattered you guys. But they wouldn't stoop to her level.

You could've sworn that you saw a white figure follow them into Garnet's room, but Spinel had reassured you with a chuckle that you were probably just paranoid about Oops. She was probably right.

You and her cuddled on the couch, her arm around you, her other arm on your thigh. You just rested your head on her shoulder and wrapped your arms around her.

She pecked you on the forehead, and you smiled. "I love you," She sighed happily. "Ditto, woman." You joked.

You both chuckled, Spinel ruffling your hair.

She poked your cheek. Then a few moments later she did it again. "Stop," You giggled. She chuckled sheepishly.

"Sorry. You humans are just so...squishy! I can't help myself!" She replied, squishing your arm. You snorted.

It kind of tickled, but of course you wouldn't tell her that. You had learned from experience.

She cuddled you into her chest, and buried her face in your hair. "You're absolutely perfect." She mumbled. You giggled.

"But wait, you know something?" She said, suddenly sitting up. "What?" You asked.

"I can notice an imperfection. Right on your lips here, doll." Spinel replied, lightly poking your lips with her little finger. "What's that?" You said, kind of concerned.

Then, she smirked. "They aren't touching mine."

She passionately crashed her lips against yours, and you chuckled, pulling away for a second.

"I walked right into that one." You grinned. Then, Spinel smirked even wider. "You should'a walked right into my arms."

Then she 'kiz-sed' you again. You giggled. "Where did you get all those pick-up lines?!"

"Oh, doll, the only thing I wanna pick up right now is my jaw that dropped when I saw you~" She purred. Then, she swept you up into her arms bridal style, making you squeak in surprise.

"But now that I think about it, I kinda wanna pick you up too~"

Then, she danced around the room with you, setting you down on Steven's bed. She planted kisses all over your face, and you giggled.

"Spinel, this is STEVEN'S bed!" You cried happily. Then, she gave the biggest shit eating grin ever. "The sheets are white, it'll be fine."

Your face was a fucking strawberry. Spinel smirked at your reaction, and lifted up your shirt, already bee-lining it for the panties.

The area started to grow wet.

"Sp-Spinel..." You whimpered. "I've never done this before."

Then, she gave you a reassuring smile, and squeezed your hand. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'm not gonna hurt you."