Chapter Thirty Three: Holy Matrimony!

(Art in this chapter done by Kirawolff)

[WARNING: LEMON

Lemon will be marked with a *]

"Open wide!" Spinel sang, bringing the donut to your mouth. "Spinel, I think I can feed myself!" You laughed.

You, Spinel, and the trio were eating donuts and watching videos on YouTube.

Then, you guys heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" You called, walking over. You opened it, and saw Steven.

"Hey, Steven!" You cheered. "Is everything ready for tonight!"

"You bet!" He chuckled. "Are you alright? You got some pretty heavy dark circles underneath your eyes. Couldn't sleep through the excitement?"

You laughed, feeling absolutely dead inside. "No, I could not."

"Ah. Well, see you tonight!" He called, walking off.

You shut the door, and went back inside. "It was just Steven checking in on us," You said before anyone could ask. "Which reminds me, we'd better start getting ready."

"You're the bride," Red said with a shrug. "Whatever you say goes."

"I'm just gonna check on everything at Steven's house one last time. I'll be right back, guys!" You called, rushing off.

The trio looked at each other, then at Spinel, each of them with a smirk on their face.

Spinel sighed. "Oh no."

-

"Hold still, Spinel, I'm almost done with your hair!" Green said with a smile, straightening the remaining locks.

"Red, please straighten that bowtie, it's triggering me." Purple said, getting down on her knees and searching for some flowers.

"You got it, boss." Red joked, straightening Spinel's bowtie on her tux.

Purple got up, walking outside. "I'll go look for some flowers, guys."

After a few minutes, Green had finished straightening Spinel's hair. "Alright, Spinel, it's done!" She cheered.

"Can I look in the mirror?" Spinel asked nervously.

"Sure!" Green laughed, handing her one with a grin. Spinel looked at herself nervously, lightly pulling on her hair.

"You look amazing, Spinel!" Red cried.

"H-Heh...thanks..." Spinel chuckled nervously.

"Are you nervous for your wedding?" Green asked, shaking her head with a smile. "She already loves you, so there's no reason to worry at all."

"Y-Yeah, but...what if I say something wrong?" Spinel fretted. "What if I forget something? What if she laughs at me? W-what if..!"

"No. No more of that talk. No." Purple scolded her from the doorway. "Not on your wedding day, and not on my watch."

"But-"

"Shush." Red said. Then, she gave a smile. "We'll help you get your confidence."

-

Jesus christ. You had only come to Steven's house to make sure the cake and decorations were ready, but now he and Connie were helping you with the complete wedding dress ensemble.

"Flowers go...here!" Steven mumbled out loud.

"Uh, Steven? You should put another flower there so we can make it look a little more...even." Connie suggested.