Hate

Dear Tina,

Where are you, my dearest? You've been to Paris and the last letter I've received from you was informing me that you've broken up with me.

You know I do not take no for an answer. I thought you were committed to this relationship. Now I feel like you're using me to court someone else.

I saw the article in the paper about Grindelwald taking over the owl post. I don't care, I'm sending this via a No Maj Postal Service, as you might've observed. And I feel that I must get to you, wherever you are.

Please respond. You've been ignoring my last five letters. You have no idea how high my hopes are, that you'll actually return back.

Let me tell you a story, Tina. I've never loved anyone. People are intimidated by my appearance and people think I've only become an Auror because my father worked with MACUSA as the undersecretary to the President. You're the first person whom I've ever fallen for. If you leave me, I don't think I'll be around very long.

I just want to see you again. Please respond. Tell me where you are and whom you're with so I can hope for your safe return. And make sure you use the No Maj Postal Service, alright?

I have never written letters like this before, except for ones I send them to my Mother, letting her know that her son does care. That was irrelevant now. The point is that I want you to know that I miss you very much.

If you can, I'd really appreciate it if you came back to New York City after your mission is done. We can have a good life, maybe as friends, maybe as lovers. It depends on how time changes everything.

I met Joanna Shrubs today. She was this new Auror recruited by MACUSA. She is exceptionally flirtatious and rather a disgrace to our reputation. She keeps insisting me to meet up with her for brunch and I keep refusing because I have grown feelings for a certain someone.

Joanna is good, no doubt. She's good in her work and is not chatty like Julius or Eliza. She gossips though. I can't believe I'm including two contradictory statements in one line, but this is how things are now.

See you soon, Tina.

Love,
Achilles

No.

Not him.

Anyone but him.

Tina could handle five rogue wizards than him. Tina knew that she had broken his heart. Achilles deserved so much better. Plus, she can't change her mind now. She had to keep going and wait until she gets a chance to make the most logical decision.

Hence, she got a paper and a quill to write him a letter and tell him how things were.

Dear Achilles,

Tina wondered what to write next. Just then, Newt waltzed into her's and Bridget's inn room. Bridget had gone out for a walk with Theseus, to discuss what happened when she was kidnapped. Tina should've been part of the clique as well, but with relationship problems on one side, there's only so much she could do.

"Oh so sorry. . I was wondering. . what are you doing?" Newt asked.

"Just writing a letter to uh. . Achilles" Tina said.