Hell

"That man is still here?" A frustrated Caesar asked his sister.

"Let him be. He's just bundled up on a haystack" Resa whispered. It was early in the morning and Caesar was getting ready to milk the cows.

"That man is eccentric,  Ressie" Caesar said, "Be careful. He isn't one of the locals. He seems to be. . . exotic".

"What are you, a xenophobic?" Resa snapped at him, furious, "Dad did not raise you this way! Plus, there's nothing wrong with him!"

"I'm not afraid of him" Caesar shifted nervously, "I'm just. . . take care, little sis". And with that, the eldest McGuire brother was off.

Resa couldn't help it. This man needed their care. Explorer or not, he was in danger. And he needed a home. He was in a new land and he didn't know how things worked out there.

But a little thought prodded her. What if Caesar was right? The land was private and they couldn't have had any other legal entry point. And explorers don't barge into someone's property.

Nevertheless, she was hospitable. She was the cheerful social bee. She was going to help him, no matter what.

It was late afternoon when Queenie arrived back to the cell with their lunch. She hid a small key inside a loaf of bread and passed it to them, under Britany's watch.

"Queenie, you don't need to hand the lunch to them. Just leave it near the cell" Britany ordered.

"Might as well keep 'em alive until Grindelwald gets them, right?" Queenie smirked.

"My, my" Britany shook her head, "Whatever".

"Here you go, you cave dwellers!" Queenie spat, thinking of the worst insults, "The bread is the only key to escaping your end".

"What about the soup?" Theseus raised his eyebrow.

"Oh sure, I might've poisoned it to shut your hole!" Queenie said, angrily. Newt tried hard to not laugh.

Tina watched the drama unfold as Queenie left with Britany. She and Jacob were told that Tina's sister was going to get her out of the prison.

Theseus bit into the bread and ripped off a chunk of it. A metal key fell down on the floor. Newt picked it up.

"Queenie is a genius" Jacob sighed.

"You bet she is" Theseus smiled, as Newt slowly unlocked the door. He swung the metal gates open. At once, the four of them rushed to the door, inhaling the scent of a not-so-prison atmosphere.

"Let's go. We need to find our wands" Theseus said.

"We don't have to. Queenie thought of that too" Newt examined the key. A small sheet of paper was stuck to it and in bold words were-

Second floor. Third door. Wands

"Woah, Queenie went all out, didn't she?" Tina murmured, "For us".

Tina was hesitant to cry, but a small tear escaped her eyes and plopped down her cheek.

"She thought of everything" Jacob beamed.

The four of them escaped the cell and quietly walked upstairs. There was no commotion. Theseus decided to retrieve the wands and have the rest go to the exit, since it would be dangerous for all four of them in one place.

"Albus, there's this owl. . " Resa pointed to an owl perched on a tree branch. It had a letter tied to its leg.

"Oh uh. . " Albus regained himself and quickly went out, briskly. He motioned the owl to come down and retrieved the letter. It had the logo of the Brazilian Ministry on the envelope.