Hant

Tina was flooded with memories of her past once the ship docked in the New York Port. She looped her arms with Newt as they walked down the gangplank towards the city.

"Um, excuse me?" A security guard stood near the entrance, "May I see your luggage?".

"Oh sure" Newt said as he handed his duffel bag, which the Ministry has graciously offered them. The security guard looked at it before examining Tina's.

"Names?" he asked them.

"I'm Newt Scamander and this is Tina Goldstein" Newt introduced them.

"In that case," the man returned their luggages, "Welcome to New York, Mr Scamander and Miss Goldstein".

"Where is Achilles's place anyway?" Newt asked her.

"He's given me the address and we just need to get there. It's a few blocks away from Woolworth Building" Tina said.

Newt hid a smile. The same building where he was dragged in by the same woman.

They took a carriage to the house to meet Achilles and his fiancee. It was a beautiful place, squashed between a hairdresser's place and another house.

They rung the doorbell, waiting for an answer. Just then, a bright red haired woman opened the door and stared at them.

"Hi, uh, you must be Linda Thymes" Tina extended her hand, "I'm Tina, a friend of Achilles".

"Oh, yes, Tina. He said he was expecting you" Linda opened the door for them.

Just then, Achilles walked down the stairs to greet his guests. "Tina!" he exclaimed, "Never expected you to actually come".

"Linda said you expected me".

"Well expectations and reality have quite the difference between them, right?" Achilles pulled her into a hug.

"Good to see you" Tina gritted her teeth, "This is Newt Scamander".

"Oh you must be the author!" Linda cried, "I love your book! It hit the top of the chart once it came here to New York! It's so good to see you!".

"Thanks. Never quite expected that" Newt shook her hand.

"Newt" Achilles smiled.

Just then, Tina was taken back to then time when she met Achilles for the first time.

"Miss Goldstein? You shall be working with Mr Tolliver here" President Picquery decided.

"Wait, so I'm supposed to partner up?" Tina asked, quickly.

"Indeed. It's for everyone's good. In that way, we'll be stronger and maintain security" The President continued, "Mr Tolliver? Meet Miss Goldstein".

"Hi" Tina said, dryly.

"Hello" the man with a well built shoulder said, "Pleased to work with you".

"I'll leave you to it" the President left with her word.

"Cut the crappy introductions" Tina snapped, "You're gonna have a hard time working as an Auror".

"Working with you? Or working as an Auror" Achilles gave her a smirk. Tina didn't say a word.

"You're a tough cookie to crumble, Goldstein" Achilles said.

"Get on with your work" Tina spat.

Tina was pulled back to reality as she shook her head.