6

❗DREAM❗
You sat at a cafe restaurant. Probably in France somewhere but you didnt care. It was so nice out and beautiful. The coffee tasted good as well. At least what your mind percieved as good coffee. "I see you like this spot as well?" You flinched and stared at Michael. "If looks could kill. I like that." You turned away from michael and felt your cheeks burning. "Next time you want to pop into my dream be give me a heads up. I dont want to die by a heart attack." "I wouldn't let that happen to you," Michael said leaning back in the chair across from you. You looked back at him and couldn't help but just look. "How did you know I would like a place like this?" Michael folded his hands together and smiled. "I spent a lot of time in dean winchesters head. I know just about everything you told him and how he felt about it." You took a deep breath and smiled a bit. The field of wildflowers made sense. You guys had finished a case a while back and while dean fixed up the impala you guys asked each other random questions.

❗FLASH BACK❗
Dean asked for the wrench and you handed it to him. "You know it's awesome that you know what's a wrench and what's not. Becusee it would take sam a few minutes to hand something to me." You laughed. "Well, after my dad left my mom and I I started to hang out at shop she worked at." You watched as dean worked and drank a few beers. "So what's one place you want to go? Like if you retired or if you weren't in this line if work?" Dean asked you wiping his hands on a work rag. He sat down next to you and took a drink next to you. "Ugh!" You hung your head and laughed. "So many places! Ranging from France to Singapore." Dean laughed too. "No come on what's one you go to when you need to relax?" You smiled. "A field. A field of wild flowers. I'm wearing a nice pink dress and laying down and just breathing. Not a care In the world." Dean looked at you. No judgment in his eyes. "That actually sounds amazing, I might join. Do I have to wear a monkey suit?" "No," you said. "Whatever you're wearing is fine." Dean chuckled. "Wanna see how baby drives?"
❗FLASH BACK OVER❗

❗DREAM CONT❗
Michael stared at you the same way dean had. And since your subconscious saw Michael as dean that's what you saw. That same look he gave you that day was one the archangel. "If I didnt know better," michael said softly. "You just thought about Dean Winchester." "That obvious?" You asked moving around in the chair. You started to feel uncomfortable in it. "Yes. I'm not sure if I like it." You noticed you were in a building. You instantly k we where you were. "Are we?" "At the palace of Versailles? Yes." You breathed in and felt a surge of happiness. You began to walk around. "I can't, ugh! It's just so beautiful." "I'm glad you like it," Michael walked beside you. You looked at the archangel and placed a hand on his arm. "I love it." Michael had a pleased look on his face and that made you smile a bit. "Thank you." For what felt like hours Michael walked you around Versailles talking of the time he was earth during the time when the french were at its highest. Then hit the revolution. "So," you stopped walking and so did Michael. You were walking arm in arm. "some low life demon started the revolution? And was killed? Wow!" Michael smiled and reached out and moved a stray hair from your face. The swift movement your felt made you close your eyes and smile a bit. "Why are you smiling?" You opened your eyes continuing to smile. "I dont know yet. But you'll be the first to know once I figure that out." Michael snicker and you heard his fingers snap. Your scenery changed again and you were in what looked like a hotel room. "Now what's this place?" You asked sitting down on the couch. "Kansas City." Michael answered and poured you a glass of wine. You stared at it. "What?" He asked. "Well I'm more of a beer person." Michael snapped his fingers again and you were thinking he liked doing that. You looked down af your drink and saw that it turned from wine to a mug of beer. "You'll find that this is your favorite beer." You grabbed it and sipped it and to your surprise it was your favorite beer. "Holy cow," you took another sip. "I think this is better than the ones i buy from the gas station." "I do hope we get more moments like this," Michael said sipping his wine. "Theres just something about you that I quite dont understand that excites me."
❗DREAM OVER❗

You woke up to a pounding on your bedroom door. "What?" You yelled. "Cant a lady sleep in peace?" You got up and threw clothes on, we justnt to the door and opened it. There stood sam. "Did you know its about noon?" He asked you. You looked back at the clock and saw the time. "Holy shit," you said. "I'm so sorry sam. Let me get a bag together real quick and we can get going." "Yeah we all should have been on the road like an hour ago!" You heard dean yell. He didnt sound too pleased. "Dean's coming?" You asked sam. Sam nodded and before you could say anything Sam said "Hes coming and you're coming and we are all going to act like you two dont have an issue with each other." You looked down and the hall to see dean staring at you. "Okay" you said and went and quickly put together a bag. You were pulling stuff from your small bathroom to only stop and lift up your shirt. You stared at the mark on your side and grabbed the ace bandage and covered it up