14

You woke up before dean. He drunkenly still had that tie around his head. You started to move around to roll off the bed. "Nope," you heard dean mumble. He tried to pull you back. "I'm not walking out. I just need to clean myself off and wake up for the day before we hit the road." You leaned in and kissed dean. "I'll be back. Promise." You threw your clothes on and headed to your room to get new clothes. On the way to the bathroom your side began to itch. You went to itch it and before you knew it everything flashed before your eyes and tou found yourself standing in the middle of a room. You looked around and you remembered it from the hotel room you and Michael were at in one of your dreams. Then it hit you. "Michael." You whispered. You were able to take a step forward so you walked around and the room appeared to be empty. You went to the room door and once you touched the doorknob it burned your hand. "What the fuck?" You said holding your hand. "Sorry about your hand," you turned to see a man you didnt recognize. He was tall and had brown hair and blue eyes. "Who are you?" You asked stepping to the side and from the door. "That's right," the man hung his head. "You dont recognize me with out dean winchester." Your face relaxed once you realized who it was. "Michael?" You stepped forward and you saw him smile. You stared at his face and the hardness but yet softness in his eyes confirmed it was the archangel. You got a foot from him and he reached out and touched your face. You closed your eyes and sighed. Even though it was a different vessel the energy you felt was definitely Michael. "I felt that block fading and since we shared a connection already I was able to perfect the spell and break the rest of the block Castiel put on you." You remembered cas's face when he was patching up the block. "Now when we are closer in person you won't have that pain shooting through you." You pulled back and stared at him. "So you were there?" Michael dropped his hand. "I had to make sure you were okay during that hunt. The Winchesters can be hot heads and rush into things. Not even caring who got hurt. And you did get hurt." You crossed your arms. "True the boys can be hot heads but when I was hurt Dean had no control over it. He got me out of there, kept me alive long enough for Cas to heal me." Michael turned around but you grabbed his arm. "Look Michael," before you could go on Michael pulled you into his arms and kissed you. "I have big plans, YN, I need you to be by my side." Michael pulled away and touched your forehead and you were in the dark.

"YN?" Dean's voice brought you to open your eyes. You were in the hallway still but on the ground. You were do confused and everything felt so real. You went to touch your side again but stopped and remembered. You looked at dean and saw Sam behind him. "You okay?" Dean asked helping you up. "I dont know," you answered quietly. "How long was I out?" Sam and dean looked at each other. "YN, We found you standing here about half an hour ago." Sam said. "Your eyes were glowing and your hand was on your side." You remembered your side had a small itch but that's not what bothered you. "My eyes were glowling?" "Yeah," dean said walking you to the kitchen. He sat you down and grabbed you ginger ale and crackers. "Eat this." Dean sat next to you while sam went to pack things for tonight. "What happened?" He asked. You just stared at the food while you answered. "The block cas fixed was destroyed by michael." You sighed and put your hands in your hands. "Since the spell he used to connect him and I was still in place he felt the block fading and was able to get in and fix it. My side had a small itch and I guess touch broke it. Now he can come back into my subconscious." Dean's hand slide over to yours and pulled it from your face. You didnt pull back even though you wanted to. "He told me he had a plan and that he needed me by his side." You looked at dean as he rubbed your hand. "This will be over soon. I promise." You smiled a little and patted Dean's hand and got up. "I should get to packing." You walked out before dean could stop you. Once you were back in your room you pulled out your ace bandage and wrapped up the mark again. You just stared at yourself and noticed a small but fast spark in your eyes. It made your heart race and in your mind you heard a small voice say "breathe YN. Its okay. We are even more connected." You stumbled back, tripped and fell knocking over the glass vase you kept Kylers ashes in after you and ketch burned him. Sam rushed into your room. "YN!" He rushed over to you and helped you up. You flinched at his touch and regretted it immediately. "Woah," sam said softly. "I got you. It's okay " you let sam finish helping you up. "I'm sorry," you said as you stared at the dust that covered the floor. "I dont what that was. I knew it was you but for some reason you felt threatening to me." "Its okay," sam said. "No its not sam," you almost yelled. "I saw my eyes had this spark in them and then I heard his is freaking voice in my head. The block is gone. Michael cant only hijack my mind when I touch the damn mark or my dreams but hes in my head." Sam stared at you. "Wheres dean?" You began to walk out the room. "Pulling the impala around. Do you think it's a good idea to tell dean this? He already wants to gut Michael." You kept walking. "Good this will give him more fuel then."