18

It was raining. Michael saw that Sam had tagged along and stared to you. The look was deadly and you feared that one or both you and Sam were going to die. Instead of smiting you and Sam, michael slapped you hard enough to knock you into sam who held onto you. "Are you okay?" He had asked. You nodded and held onto your cheek. You knew it was going to leave a mark. "We have to encourage Dean to get Michael out," you said quietly. "But michael will know every thought of mine. If we try anything he will know right away." Sam stared at you that look of panic mixed with an idea look. "Do you still know that spell Cas gave you?" He whispered and you slowly nodded. You kept an eye on Michael as he spoke to the two Angel's that guarded the gate. "Say it now," sam demanded. "Its the only way." Under your breath, without thinking, you said the spell. After you said it Sam pulled out a purple looking crystal. "What's this?" You asked him. "A Rowena original," he said. You rose an eyebrow hunting for him to explain. "She made this crystal with a spell to bind one archangel away. It's sort if like a mini Malik box but a crystal." You made a mental note to thank Rowena when you saw her next. "You're in charge of that then when the time is read to help dean with Michael." Sam nodded and put the crystal back in his pocket. Michael turned around and noticed that you and sam were still close. He smirked wickedly and took a step forward but froze in place. The look on his face was of surprise. "You can fight it all you want, dean, but you..wont...win." Michael began to groan. "You can fight it Dean," sam yelled. "You got this!" You eyed Sam's angel blade next to his foot. You dipped down and picked it up. "Come on dean," you yelled moving around sam. You saw the other Angel's move next to Michael. "Do this for me!" The glare michael shot you cause a shiver to go down your spine. You had a gut feeling this wasmf going to go well. "Sam," you got the blade in your hand ready. "That crystal would be helpful right now." Sam pulled the crystal out and once he did the other Angel's rushed you. One angel tackled Sam who kept a good grip on that crystal. The other angel knocked you to the ground kicking the blade out of your hands. He flipped you over and pulled you by your legs towards the gate of Heaven. You managed to free one of your legs and kick the angel. You yanked his angel blade from his hands and straddled him and dug thr blade into his chest. You got up and saw Sam kneeling down muttering words to the crystal that began to light up. You saw michael trying to move to get to Sam. The other angel was getting up feet from you. Michael turned to see you and the angel. "Hezekiah," he yelled. "Get her to the gate now!" You noticed Sam's head snapped up just in time to see the angel grab your entire figure and drag you to the gate and through the door. The last thing you heard was Sam yelling you name.

❗DEAN POV❗
Dean fought hard. Harder than he ever had before. He fought to get back to you. It was your smile and love that kept him going. It was the only thing from giving up and getting buried like he had before. He heard the yells of your voice and Sam's telling him to fight and to come back. But as expected Michael fought back. He prayed that you were ready to kill both him and michael. "Oh dean," dean heard michael snickering. "If only you could see what's going on instead of listening." Dean became angry and if he had control of his own body he would have killed every single angel until you and Sam were safe. "If or when I get out," dean growled "I'll make sure I'll be the one to kill you." Michael laughed. Dean heard wrestling around on the ground and the sound of an angel dying. He heard the sound of your feet walking and stopping. If only dean Cooke talk to you. Then he heard michael yell for an angel to grab you and haul you away. "YN!" Dean heard sam yell. Whatever it was made dean fight harder. You were in trouble and needed help. You heard faint whispering and Michael's, well Dean's, body jerk around. "No!" Michael began to yell. "You wont get away with this." Dean felt michael leave his body slowly. Dean, finally able to see, looked at Sam as he saw Michael get aucked into some glowing thing in Sam's hands. The glowing stopped and Sam looked up and saw dean. "Dean?" He stood up and mad ehis way towards his brother. Dean ignored him and began to look around for you. "YN," dean yelled. "Dean!" Sam yelled behind him. Dean spun this way and that but could see you. "YN!" He yelled louder but with fear in his voice. "Dean!" Sam finally reached his brother. Dean spun around and grabbed sam.by thr collar. "Where is she?" He growled. "Where is she?!" Sam's face fell. "Shes gone," Sam said calmly. "No!" Dean said under his breath. "She cant be!" Sam grabbed his brothers hands that tighting on his collar. "She was drug through the gate. Shes gone." Sam watched as his big brother fell apart. Dean yelled and screamed to any angel to bring you back. But dean knew that you were gone. You were dead the moment your body crossed over. "Wheres michael?" Dean asked after a moment of silence after his breakdown. Sam pulled out the crystal. "Hes in here. He won't be able to get out unless we let him out." Dean took the crystal and rose it to face level. "Shes dead," he spoke to the crystal. "Shes gone. Forever. She wont be by any of our sides." Dean gave the crystal back to sam. The both of them began their long sad journey back home.