9

You opened your eyes and saw heard movement around the room. You sat up and saw dean making coffee and Sam no where in sight. "Well morning there sunshine," dean said pulling out another cup for coffee. "Wheres sam? Morning run?" Dean poured the coffee into the two cups and walked the cup to you. "Yeah. Hes been gone for a bit. I called and he said he went further so hed be back in about an hour." You took the coffee and took a drink being mindful that it was still hot. "That's good." You set the coffee down and grab Dean's shirt and pull him in for a kiss. Dean kissed you back of course but pulled back just as fast. "Woah there sweetheart," he said smiling. "What?" You looked at him. "Well first off, we dont gotna whole lot of time to do what I want to do to you and I don't want to scar my baby brothers mind. And two you gotta tell me what you were dreaming about." You looked surprised and dean chuckled. "Why do you want to know?" You asked getting your coffee of the nightstand. "Well," dean sat on the bed next to you. "You were making some pleasurable moans. Started after sam left and what I woke up to." You just continued to stare and remember the dream. "Um," you began to say. "We had some pretty hot and kinky sex." Which was technically true. Dean smirked. "I guess it was good then." Dean drank some coffee then kissed you. "Rain check for the bunker? We will have loads if time there!" His words against your lips made you long for more. But dean was right. Sam could waltz in at any moment. You nodded and slid out of bed. "I'm going to sit in the shower for a bit. Wake up some more then if Sam is back by then we can head out and look into this ghoul thing." You pulled out your fed suit and headed to the bathroom. "Oh Sam's bringing back food. He found a breakfast truck that's serving breakfast burritos and hashbrowns and oubre breakfast stuff." You popped your head out of the bathroom. "Tell him to get me a spicy burrito and hashbrowns. Then salsa on the side." "You got it," dean tapped the screen of his phone and you dipped back in and stared at the bandage around your waist. You slowly took it off and looked at the mark. You were very hesitant to touch it since you now knew what it really was. But you were curious. You closed your eyes and slowly put your hand on the mark. What you saw was the same motel room you saw in a previous dream. You felt your heart beating or was it the new vessel Michael occupied. "Hello, YN," Michaels voice echoed in your head and it made you smile. "I dont wamt to scare with my vessels voice so I masked it to sound like Dean's." You smiled again. "I hope I can see you again," you whispered before dropping your hand off the mark.

Once sam was back and you were all ready. You ate the burrito and drank your second cup of coffee. From the corner of your eyes you would see dean sneak a peek at you while talking to Sam and when sam wasnt looking dean you stare at you. Just the way he looked at you made you really wish sam wasnt around but you were glad he was around. Your thoughts kept going to Michael. You kept thinking about the sex. About the connection you guys shared. All you really wanted was to see him again. You wanted to feel his touch. You wanted to feel everything you felt last night in your dream. "Earth yn,?" You heard the smack of the leather seat next to you. You looked and saw dean staring at you. "Yeah?" You asked. Then noticed you were at the sheriff's station. You don't remember leaving "Oh." "Yeah, oh," dean said looking at you up and down. "You good? Still thinking about last night?" You looked at your hands and noticed they were in a tight fist and your knuckles were white. "Um yeah," you said smiling. "It was pretty great." "Pretty great?" Dean scoffed. "Not what you said last night sweetheart." You unbuckled yourself and leaned towards dean. Your face was centimeters away from his. "I'd be careful with what you say, you may never know if itll be used against you." Before dean you try and steal a kiss from you, you backed away and got out of the impala. "Woah!" Dean got out and grabbed your arm "can't leave me hanging like that." You gave e him a teasing smile. "Of course I can. Now let's get this show on the road. Sam will wonder what's taking so long." You remembered that Sam stayed behind to scope out the bar some more. Dean bit his bottom lip and that just had you. You grabbed the collar of his suit and moved your face towards his and pressed your lips on his. "Better?" You weren't sure if you were asking yourself or him. "Yep." Dean answered and walked into the sheriff station. You took a step and felt a sharp pain in your side. "What the hell?" You took another step and you felt that Same pain and a flash of something, maybe a vision. You saw yourself standing outside the sheriff station holding your side. Then it was gone. You were able to see through your eyes again and you turned back to see no one standing there. "Everything okay?" You turned to see dean standing there. He looked worried. "Yeah," you rubbed your side. "Just a small pain in my side. Must have pulled something last night." "You said you were flexible last night," dean said holding the door open for you. "I say crap like that when I'm into something." You try to make yourself sound convincing for your benefit. "So I'm now a something," Dean's playful tone made you feel better. "Oh shut up," you laughed and noticed the small pain was no longer there.

You and dean spent almost two hours talking to the sherriff. He was super weary of you two coming and taking over the case. But with a few flirtatious words and a few eye rolls from dean you guys finally got the case files "Did you have to go that far?" Dean tossed the files to you once you guys were in the impala. "What? I've got that far before. It's never bothered you. Normally you get a kick out of it." You stopped and rose an eyebrow once it clicked. You laughed and licked your lips. "Before now I guess." You laughed a bit more and then you couldn't stop. "Oh come on now YN," dean put the impala in reverse and started to drive off. "Dude, stop laughing. Stop laughing or I'll..." "you'll what," you finally caught your breath. You turned to dean who had his eyes on the road. You reached your hand out and grabbed his thigh and trailed your hand slowly up. "Dean Winchester I believe you were a bit jealous back there." You felt Dean's entire body tense up. You let go of his thigh and leaned back. You watched at how squirmy dean was the whole way back to the hotel. When you guys parked dean looked at you. "If it were dark and if Sam weren't waiting I would do everything I know to you." You rose an eyebrow again. "Everything?" You asked and dean smiled and nodded. "I look forward to that." You went to leave but dean grabbed your arm and pulled you closer. "You think I'm going to let you leave after all of that?" You smiled "sweetheart," you took your free hand and found the door handle behind dean. "Save it for later." You opened the door and dean fell out with you falling on top of him. You quickly got up and brushed the dirt off. "See you inside," you walked away leaving dean staring at you. Once you were inside the hotel, sam was at the computer. "Hey what took so long?" Sam asked closing his laptop. "YN decided to flirt with the sheriff. Very heavily. But we got the files. Everything points to ghoul alright. But where to find them." Dean was literally right behind you. The hairs on your neck stuck up and you felt a shiver down your spine. "I have a theory." Sam said turning in the chair. You sat on the bed and dean grabbed a few beers and hand ed you one and safe on the couch and stared at you. "Let's here it," dean said not taking an eye off you. "Well, I'm sure the bar was their hub to scope out people. Take them. Kill them. Be them. Repeat." "That explains the ghost sightings" dean said. "What's our plan?" You asked. "Bait," sam said.