16

You stared at Michael as he walked around the cabin he zapped you both to. You were backed into a corner and thought about Sam. Sam who was with an empty vessel. Sam who watch his brother get repossessed by an archangel. Sam was alone and with no idea on to where to start. Michael stopped walking and looked at you. "Dont worry about sam," he said taking off Dean's jacket. "I spared him. For now." He sat down on the couch and continued to look at you. "Let me ask you something," Michael began to say. "What are the chances of my brother and Sam Winchester finding me?" You managed to laugh. "You just told me not to worry about Sam and now you want to know?" A voice that wasnt micheals rang in your head. "Can you hear me YN?" You snapped your head to the side. "What is it?" Asked Micheal. "Dont tell him anything," the voice sounded like Cas. "Yes it is me," cash's voice said. "Now play it safe. Michael doesn't know about this second connection." You looked back at Michael who was no doubt listening to you. "I thought I heard something." You stood up and so did michael. "Are you sure?" He asked skeptically. "You seemed to be listening hard to something." Your raced as michael took a step towards you. "Relax," you heard cas say in your head. "I guess I'm just jumpy. I mean you did take over Dean's body again." Your voice cracked and your heart throbbed when you said Dean's name. You prayed he was still in there fighting. Michael took another step. "Eveything happened so fast." You quickly rubbed your head. "I'm still processing and in fight and flight mode." You took a step towards michael and took his hand. "I'm going to go lay down. Maybe a good rest will make me feel better." You walked by michael who grabbed your arm and pulled you in front of him. He reached out and touched your face. "I'm sorry for putting a blade to your neck." Michael placed his lips on yours and you felt the pushing and pulling of two different sides. "You get your rest. Tomorrow I take you to the Heavens gate and once we pass your human self will die but your soul will travel with me where I will form it into a powerful angel."

You watched as the sun went down and ate whatever food Michael brought you. It was fancy so it probably was on another continent. You mentally blocked out everything and stared into space. Something crashed and snapped you back into reality. You walked out of the room to find that Michael had punched a long wall mirror. "I own you," he growled. "YN will be by myside so why don't you hang on and enjoy the ride." Michael stared into the mirror and smiled wickedly. "I'd like to see you try." He said. You slowly went back into the room and softly closed the door and locked it. You sat on the bed and stared at your hands noticed a small marking on your left hand. It was very similar to the on your side. You slowly slide your hand onto it. Suddenly you were in a motel room. "Cas? What's up?" You heard Sam's voice say. "Its YN," cas said. "Shes here." Cas moved around and so did you. "Where?" Sam had asked. "In my head. The connection spell. Shes using it. YN, where are you?" Cas asked. Sam chimed in "are you okay?" You weren't sure if you should speak. "YN, it's okay, Michael won't know. You can speak with your thoughts." You breathed deeply. "I'm fine," you said. "We are in a cabin. I dont know where though. Cas when did you put this thing on me?" You and Cas turned and faced Sam. Sam didnt look good. "When I saw the block I put on Michael's was fading I put one on your with a block from anything else." You signed. "And once this is over with, how do we get it off?" "Rowenas looking for a way." "Good," you said. "Now the plan to save dean?" Cas and sam were silent. Of course sam was silent. He probably couldn't hear you. "You guys do have a plan on saving dean right? Michael is planning on turning my soul into a freaking angel." Your heart raced and you felt a tear run down your face. "Dont let him do that. Please." "YN," cas said. "Dean needs to fight him from the inside. If we cant bring dean then we have to do the unthinkable."