Chapter Twenty: The plan for many

Disclaimer: this will be three episodes in one. Of course, I'm not gonna do every second of it but it will be a long ass chapter. And I'm gonna seperate it so you know when the new episode starts with this: **
This: ~~ mean flashback

Rick

The man with a heavy beard covered in silver like gray sat down in a chair that faced front of Negan's cell. He took a deep breath and nodded to himself before speaking, "It's been a while since we had one of these talks. Don't say it, I know. I'm the one who does most of the talking so I'll try to keep it short but you're up late anyway and it's about time I get you up to speed"

He moved his head the each side as spoke. The classic Rick Grimes movement that was intimidating and comforting for some strange reason.

~~~

Rick walked through one of the camp ground settled in the very middle of all the communities where some of the Saviors, Alexandrians, Oceansides, Hilltopians, The Kingdoms people and new people they found. It was like any other day, everyone was busy and was working hard to make sure everything was the way it was supposed to be.

"Today was day 35. And things are really taking shape"

He walked on the trail and passed Anne along with Tara, no words were said but a smiles were on their faces as they gave each other a nod to say hello and continued on to pass many of his friends slash family members.

"It wasn't that long ago we were fighting just to stay alive. But it's not like anymore. We're building, we're growing, and we're still ready to deal with this world on its own terms.

But we're not letting it define us anymore"

Rick had a grin on his face as he passed Jerry's and his wife's tent as they kissed after she helped him put on his favorite jacket.

"We're getting back a piece of who we used to be, how things were before all this. It's all happening, we're not just fighting to survive anymore"

He stood on the backside of a truck, out looking the new bridge they were trying to build that would connect the communities and would make the trip to and from easier each time. It make them one.

"We're making a new beginning"

(Y,n)

She was enjoying her time being a stay at home mother and taking him to his play dates with his Aunt Judith and his cousin Walter Jr. Jaxon's and Angel's son.

But leaving Alexandria the other day made her realize she needed to do more and be out there again. She realized that she hasn't killed a Walker or a person since Negan was put in his place so before Daryl left again (y,n) asked to help out and work on the bridge he didn't reject her offer. Plus, Arat had been arranged to work meaning Klarissa was being by an Alexandrian and she knew Klarissa would somehow convince them to visit her.

The next day she almost regretted asking to help out. It was hot which caused her to use a headband to push her his out her face and take of shirt and tie it around her waist she was only wearing a blue tank top a pair of ripped jeansjeans. Daryl, Aaron, and herself finally placed down another plank of wood in an empty space before getting on their knees to nail it down in place.

"So, I go in after her nap and pick her up, and the diaper just explodes all over me" Aaron tell them causing (y,n) to laugh at the mental image of Gracie's diaper exploding with poop.

"Ah man, whenever I took of Tony's diaper to change he always pee'd on me. There was only a few time I actually caught it with diaper but the rest if terrible" Their laughter could be heard from those walking by as (y,n) handed Daryl and Aaron the nails.