Chapter Twenty one: The one's we love

For some strange reason, telling Carl about everything that happened yesterday was much harder than telling Negan. Maybe it was harder because she's going to spend the rest of her life with Carl and love him forever while she was only tied to Negan because of their son and the fact that they cared about each other but whatever it was she didn't like it.

Carl seemed strangely calm when learning everything. Even when she told him how much she wanted to kill Cyndie and he didn't look shocked or upset and a part of her wanted him to tell her what she and wanted to do was wrong but he did neither of those like she he would.

It worried a little, to be honest.

Negan had a whole lot to say. Especially revolving around killing everyone in Oceanside and she felt the same way, almost every fiber of her being wanted to go and kill Cyndie and Bea and the rest of the woman who was there that night, even that little girl.

But when she talked to Carl and he didn't say anything alarming or even agreed all of her wants to kill simmered down and just made her bad. (Y,n) wanted to forgive Maggie and Daryl but every time she thought about those people she kept seeing Arat's dead body which hurt her heart, made it squeeze to point where she had to stop whatever she was doing and cry.

Everything hurt.

She wasn't sure how long she had laid in bed crying over her dead friend but by the time she ran to the bathroom to finally relieve herself, that's when she thought of something that's been said for the past days and wasn't sitting well with her for some reason.

'Why the fuck am I craving peanut butter?' (Y,n) thought while washing her hands and leaning on the counter and staring in the mirror with intense eyes...

That's when her heart started racing.

There was no way that she could pregnant.

Immediately, she kneeled down and pulled contents out of the cabinets until she found the pregnancy test box and held it in her shaking hands. If it wasn't expired it should explain why she was craving peanut butter just like she was with Anthony.

Daryl

He had gotten into a fight with Rick which cause both of them to fall into a ditch and Walkers' to fall in with them. It was only luck that they both got out unharmed but he still left his friend out in the woods.

"Did you do it?" Daryl asked into his walkie talkie. Waiting for a response.

"No" Maggie said.

"And why the hell not?"

"It was (y,n)"

Both sides went quiet. Daryl shook his head and let out a heavy sigh. He wouldn't admit to anyone but it hurt him seeing how much pain he caused his family member.

"She got there before me... I've never seen her so upset before"

"Yeah, but what stopped you?" It was silent for a bit as Daryl decided to sit on the stairs of someone's porch.

"Daryl she said something that made me think... As much as I want Negan to die i can't wrap my head around what it'll do to Anthony... We've already left her last night to watch Arat die and I can't have her lose herself"

He ran his right hand down his face and sighed heavily, "yeah... Yeah I know"

"I gotta go".

There wasn't any knowing to how long Daryl sat on the concrete but once Tara came running up with urgency in her voice and on he fave he knew it had been too long.