Morgane X Natjack 🍪

It was a normal day at Hogwarts

It was a normal day at Hogwarts. Or was it? A girl named Natjack sat in the potions classroom. The class was nearly over but she hadn't listened to anything Snape had said. They had class with the Ravenclaws so of course Morgane was there too. And she was the only thing Natjack could keep her eyes on.

They where only two tables away from eachother but that didn't stop Natjack from staring. There was epecially one person in the room who noticed this and his name was Avan.

"Hey Naty, what are you looking at?" he asked her, smirking. Natjack snapped back and turned to face her own potion in front of her.
"ER, NOTHING!" She exclaimed while blushing.
Avan looked at Morgane
"So now Morgane is suddently nothing?" he said, still smirking. "Wait, noo!" she said loudly. "Dont worry, you can trust me. Im just gonna post a video about it on youtube! , " Avan said and ran out of the classroom just as the school bell rang. Natjack sat there, lost. 'What am i gonna do?!' Natjack thought.

She had to tell Morgane about her crush before Avan uploads the video. She could just imagine all sorts of gacha edits he whould make of them. She saw Morgane heading towards the library.

"Erm.. Morgane?!" she called quietly. Morgane turned around to face her friend (or something more? 🤔) "Oh, Naty! Whould you like to study together in the library?" she asked. Morgane seemed to be a bit flirty. 'I have to tell her!' Natjack thought.

Before she could open her mouth someone yelled, "Morgane and Natjack!!!? Is it true??!" It was LonelyMashedPotato. "Avan just uploaded a video about you and Morgane! " She yelled.
"Ooo, thats so exciting!" exclaimed another person nearby. The person ran over to them and they noticed it was Wizardz_ life. "Morgane just told me that she has a crush on you, Natjack!" she said.
"Ooo i ship it!" said someone nearby who turned out to be Rosyclozy.

Now Avan arrived, and both Morgane and Natjack dreaded what i had to say.
"Now Kiss!" he said.
"Only if i get my gluten free cookies!" Natjack said.

So Morgane and Natjack ended up kissing in front of all their friends who fangirled in front of them (and who also got video ideas.) And no one noticed Avan stealing Naty's cookies.

An: Some #Morjack for you! 😁😁And cookies 🍪

And cookies 🍪

To Be Continued...