Friends, And Kosas Yeeting

As Natjack had just found out that her kid was capable of flying, she ran towards the living room to see if it was true. When she kicked the door open everyone was looking at her. Avan, Wizard, Lonely and Rosy was sitting on the couch while drinking tea or coffee, and some of Natjack's other friends were also there. "I heard Emily could fly, is it true?!!" she yelled at them all. "And, where is she?!" "Oh, we placed her on that 3-kilometer-high mountain, so she could practice" Avan told her. One of the other friends stood up and said: "Wait, who is Emily?" she asked. "Oh, she's one of Natjack's kids!" Avan replyed. 

"Wait... kids?" the friend said realizing. Then she looked at Avan and said: "Oo, are you the father?!" she asked. Avan spit out is drink and choked on it. "Me?! No, never!" he said while coughing. "Natjack is together with Morg- "he said but then Morgane went through the door. "Did anyone mention my and Natjack's kids?" she asked. The friends were speechless and looked at them. "You and... her?!" one of them exclaimed. "Yes!" Morgane said and went over to kiss Natjack. Avan was standing beside them and was claopping while the new people just watched and didn't know how to react. "Err... Congratulations..." they said but didn't look like they mean it. Natjack wouldn't want to be too sad about it, so she flew out to the mountain to watch Emily fly.

"Hey, mommy look!" Emily yelled when she arrived. Just as Natjack landed on the edge of the mountain, Emily jumped off. She miraculously flew when she had fallen 10 meters, which was good as there was 3 kilometers below her. Then Natjack looked at Emily closer and noticed that there were leaves in her hair and didn't even want to think about how that might have happened. When she had spent 3 hours watching Emily fly, she decided it was time to go home. Because she was a good mom, she allowed Emily to stay out till midnight and practice her flying while she, Natjack, went home.

When she was walking on the dark path towards the wooden house, she noticed she was being followed. "Hey, Nat!" Someone yelled, and Natjack noticed it was her other friends who were following her. "We have some things to talk about" another of them said. "We were just thinking about if it was a good idea with you and Morgane, and we have come to some decisions" one said. "I think you should break up with her. She could be joking" another one said. "Morgane?! She would never do that!" Natjack said. "You never know" they said answered.

Later Natjack returned home while being very sad, after her friends had told her all kinds of hurting things, about that she should not be with Morgane. She was about to walk into the wooden house but then decided that she didn't want to see anyone now. So, she hid from Morgane, Avan and the rest of the people. Later when nobody noticed, Natjack snuck inside and to the second floor and hid up there.

Some hours went by and Natjack was sitting up there crying when she noticed something in the other end of the room. A lot of Kosas and cookie boxes where laying there, and she went over to them. She was so upset that she threw them out of the window but that soon turned into a whole other situation, as they landed on Emma who was walking outside on the ground. "Ouch!" she said, but then saw what it was that had landed on her. She then took one of the kosas in her hand and found Lysandre so she could chase him around with it. Emily soon joined the Kosa fight and took side on Emma's side. Lysandre was running for his life, and the chase around the house soon got peoples attention.

"What is happening!?" Avan asked the others and pointed at the children. The others looked outside to see the kids playing a very dangerous game. "How did they get that?!" Avan exclaimed and pointed on the large pile of kosas and cookies laying beside them. Them Morgane realized something. "Wait where's Natjack? You don't think there's anything wrong?" she asked them. Then Avan realized something else. The kosas and cookies have been laying on the second floor, and the only way they could have came outside is if someone had thrown them out. Avan stood up and Morgane followed as she also had realized the same thing.

They ran upstairs and got the door open to the room Natjack was sitting in. Morgane went over to Natjack who was crying, Morgane was really concerned. "Nat, what's wrong?" she asked her. Natjack then told Morgane everything, about all the hurting things her other friends had told her. Then Morgane went over and hugged her. And this was one of the only times, Avan didn't take a picture.