Chaotic Revenge

"What are you doing!!? Let me down! " screamed Avan while hanging upside down from the ceiling.
"We are doing our revenge!"
"You should have seen it coming." Both Natjack and Morgane stood in front of him with packeges full of cookies. Half of them were gluten free. Then they began to eat all the cookies in front of Avan who could only watch.

It was a Sunny morning. Everyone in the kookie krew had woken up some hours ago and then left to do whatever they are doing. Cookies were their favorite food, er i mean... Snack. The kookie krew ate them every day. At the moment LonelyMashedPotato was going to eat her cookies in peace when she heard a scream from one of the rooms nearby.
"Nooo, i cant take this! Put me down im sorry, okay?!" It was Avan. LMP ate the rest of her cookies in peace before she ran to the room where Natjack and Morgane were doing their revenge on Avan.

LMP kicked down the door and it hit Natjack in the back of her head. Natjack fell down unconscious.
"Noo, Naty!" Morgane yelled unhappy because her lover was unconscious on the floor. She went over to Natjack and went down on her knees and took one gluten free cookie and jammed it down Natjack's mouth. She woke up! because the cookies had magical healing powers. Natjack gasped for air because the cookie nearly chocked her. LonelyMashedPotatoe was just looking at the scene speachless.

"Hey do you guys know where all the cookies went!?? " asked a voice from the door that had been knocked down to the floor. Wizardz_life came running into the room but stopped abruptly and stared with big eyes at the scene. She saw all the opened cookie boxes lying on the floor, and there was melted cookie chokolade all over Natjack and Morgane's faces.
"YOU TWO STOLE AND ATE ALL THE COOKIES!" she exclaimed and pointed at Natjack and Morgane with a shaking hand.

"No we didn't!" Morgane said and  threw a cookie at Wizard'z face.
"There's still a hundred left" she went over to the closet and opened it. It was stacked with hundred of cookie boxes and they where all gluten free! The boxes could't hold them selves up and began to fall down on the floor. It made a lot of noise and suddently they heard a loud bump. Rosyclozy lay burried in cookie boxes in front of them.

They where all speachless.
"MORGANE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WERE COOKIES IN OUR CLOSET?!" Natjack yelled at her girlfriend. 

"Calm down Naty! I got them all for you, " Morgane explained while hugging Natjack.
"Suprise!" yelled Rosy who was still burried in cookie boxes while she held her arms up in the air. Then Natjack started to cry of joy.

An: Hope you enjoy! 😁
To be continued?