The Poor Kosa(s)

Avan was running as fast as possible. Natjack and morgane were just behind him and was bloodthirsty. Natjack was chasing him with Kosa, her greatest weapon which was a scythe. Morgane had nothing at the moment, so she just used cookies from the hole as a weapon. After a couple of minutes of Avan getting chased, he had already been hit a dosen of times with the cookies, but no hits by Kosa.

"Come on Kosa! You can do it!" Natjack yelled and swung her scythe again, but failed again. Morgane just continued to throw cookies after Avan while they chased him deeper into the forrest.

It was getting very dark. It was nearly pitch black, and they could only just see where Avan was running. Morgane gave up trying to hit him with the cookies. It was too dark. Natjack hadn't hit him a single time.

"You will never catch me! Hah!" yelled Avan from the dark in front of them. They were so close.

Suddently while they were running, a great orange light appeared in front of them all. Avan stopped, and Natjack and Morgane nearly ran into him. In this moment they forgot that they were chasing Avan. The light was nearly blinding them. It slowly faded away but a person was now standing there. The person looked a lot like...

"Natjack?!" Said Morgane and Avan in disbelief.

The new person said:
"Yes, I'm Natjack from the future! Avan, you should stand still, while me and Kosa do our bussiness. " Now Avan was really terrified. There were now two Natjacks, two kosas and one Morgane.

The Natjack from the future swung her scythe, but it flew out of her hands and into Avans by some magical force.

Avan now had Natjack's Kosa and ran as fast as he could. The Natjack from this time ran after him with her own Kosa towards the lake. At the lake Avan stopped and faced Natjack with his Kosa, and Natjack was actually terrified. She hadnt really tought that she would come in a situation where she would face Avan while he was armed.

Morgane came running up to Natjack to protect her, but Avan just said: "I wouldn't Really kill you, just scare you. If you lay your Kosa on the ground and back away, it will be okay" Avan said. "No! " said Natjack who thought he was bluffing. "Then you'll never see your cookies alive again" He answered. Natjack did as she was told and lay her Kosa on the ground and backed away. She would do everything for her cookies! Avan went over to pick the Kosa up and after that, he went over to the edge of the lake.

"Wait, Avan! What are you-" And then he threw the Kosas into the lake and they were not to be seen again. "Avan! That was my Kosa you just threw away!" Natjack yelled. "Its okay, you can survive without one" He answered, but then he saw how theatening Morgane looked towards him, and he said quickly after: "Okay, okay! I will get you a new one!"
"Good!" said Morgane. "And here Naty, i got some cookies for you!" she said to Natjack, and gave her favorite cookies to her. Then they peacefully walked home again.