Avans Secret

Avan was hiding something. He sometimes went out in the Woods to do something, and Natjack was wondering what it was. Sometimes it only took him a couple of minutes to do what he was doing, and other times up to an hour. He usally did it late in the evening or in the night.

This evening she decited to follow him into the woods, and she took Morgane with her.
"What is it, we are doing?" Morgane asked.
"Shh!" she answered. They had taken dark clothes on, so they couldn't be seen as eaily. They where hiding 10 meters away from Avan behind a tree. He had a very big bag over his shoulder, which was filled with something she could't quite recognise.

Natjack where keeping her eyes on him, until he went out of sight. They silently sneaked after him between the trees, until he stopped at a very big hole in the ground among the trees, and dropped the stuff in it the deep hole. They could't see what was in the hole, but they could hear that it was something krusty. It was something regognisable. It almost sounded like...

"COOKIES!" Natjack screamed, and then instantly covered her mouth with her hands. Morgane just stared at her, doubting her selfcontrol, while she nearly bursted out laughing. Avan turned around as fast as lightning, and just saw Morgane and Natjack trying to hide behind a tree. It didn't go well because the tree was as thin as 30 cm. and he could see them both struggling to stay behind it. They were busted!

"Well..." he said. He didn't know what else to say, and just stared from the one to the other at the two. He was about to say something but then Morgane stepped out and interupted:
"What... Are.... You... Doing?!" she asked shocked.
"It's in the middle of the night an-... Is that hole filled with cookies?!"
Avan looked at the hole and answered:
"Gluten free cookies to be exact."
And then Natjack realised something and jumped out from behind the tree.
"Have you been stealing my cookies?!" she yelled at Avan, and ran over to the big hole, and saw that it was filled with cookies. Gluten free cookies!

She fell down to her knees.
"Oh no! My cookies! What has he done to you?" she asked them. They didn't answer.
"Noooo! He have killed them!" she yelled at the world, and turned to Avan.
"Now its your turn!" she said and took out her Kosa. Avan was already running and Morgane joined the Avan hunt with Natjack.