The Morning

They where nearly out of the forrest as Morgane pointed her wand at Natjack from behind and casted a memory charm at her. The spell only removed the most recent memories, which was the strange sight of Natjack's future self. Morgane knew what that kind of knowlege could do.

Avan was just looking shocked at Morgane but was too scared to say anything. He cared about his own life, so he shouldn't be anoying Morgane. Natjack then collapsed to the ground and slept.

The next thing Natjack knew was that she woke up. She was on a couch and was very confused. She only remembered that she had a very weird nightmare. It was about Avan who womehow threw her Kosa into a lake.

Now it was morning and Morgane came in with a bowl full of cookies and put it on the table. Natjack imedietly began to eat them. 

"Morgy, I just had a very weird dream! We were chasing Avan and then something weird happened, and then i remember that he threw my Kosa in the lake" Natjack said.

'Didn't my memory charm work!?' Morgane thought "Hmm, that is.. A very interesting dream" Morgane said.
"Right! And there was a very bright light, but I dont really remember what happened" Natjack said. "Oh, that was -" they could hear Avan say from behind, but Morgane quickly threw a cookie at him to shut up. Then Natjack remembered that she was supposed to be chasing him with Kosa. Avan was still afraid of what she might do, even without her Kosa.

Natjack tried summoning her Kosa but it didn't come.
"Kosa!?" she yelled, but her Kosa continued not to come. She couldn' t see it anywhere either.

"Hey, Morgy? Where's Kosa?" she asked. "Oh, err.." Morgane couldn't really tell her what happened.
"The weasley stole her and  threw her into the toilet" she quickly made up. She knew Natjack would be really upset if she knew that her Kosa had died.

'The toilet!?' Now Natjack was horrified. 'How many people may have used the toilet since it went down there? Poor Kosa!' she thought. Morgane saw what she was doing and ran in front of her. Stopping her from reaching the toilet. "Er.. I dont think its a good idea to check on it now" Morgane said, "Your cookies might get cold." "Yes, but what about Kosa!? " Natjack replyed.

Avan suddently got an evil idea. "Well, what if i went out to use the toilet right now? " Avan asked Natjack. Then he ran past Morgane and out to the toilet and locked the door before Natjack could get there.

Now Natjack was horrified. "Avan!" she yelled while hammering on the door, but the sound of the toilet flushing could already be heard.
"Nooo! He already did it!" she said as she was sliding down the door to the floor.

"Oh, im sure it doesn't hurt your Kosa " Avan said from the other side of the locked door, and nearly had a laughing fit.
"Doesnt hurt her!? That was my Kosa you just sh.. on!" Natjack yelled at the locked door.

As soon as the door got unlocked, Natjack kicked it open. She couldnt see anything in the toilet.
"Where's Kosa? Avan?!" she looked angry at him.
Morgane decited to be the one to reveal it.
"He threw it into the lake! " Morgane yelled and laughed at how terrified Avan was. He then prepared to run for his life.

"YOU WHAT?! You owe me another one, and you will pay for it!" Natjack said dramaticaly, as it began to rain outside. Then she chose the most expensive new Kosa which Avan had to pay for.