Prank through Time PART 2

Natjack stood and read her book, Časodejovia, while she waited for the rest to come. She had secured the area so people wouldn't find them. And that was good because they were a very weird group of people. A blind person from the future, a ghost from the present, and a ghost from the past. All from different universes. People would be terrified if they saw them. And that, they would use for their advantage...

Natjack(from present time) was still reading when two kids came running up to her. She put the book down and saw that the others were arriving. "Mom, help! There is a monster coming!" Lysandre yelled and pointed towards one of the arriving people. Natjack looked and almost dropped her book when she found out that her kid was pointing at her future self. Emma was hiding behind her mom and looked terrified. "Mom? What is that ting?" she asked. Natjack had no words.

When they were all standing just outside Avan's room. (Natjack, Emma, Lysandre, Natjack from the future, Rosy from the past and Wizard from the present). The Natjack from present time was holding a speech about the plan while her two kids were hiding behind her and were terrified of the other people.

In the meantime, Morgane woke up in the middle of the night and didn't find Natjack anywhere in their room. Not even in the closet, so that was why she found out about their plan, when she came serching for her. She had just stared at them with wide eyes, and then realize what they were up to. "Okay be quick and don't be too loud. Now go prank him" she told them. "I don't need to be told that twice" Natjack said happily and was about to continue, when Morgane realized something. Natjack souldn't know about the future, so she should not have been in contact with her future self. She took out her wand and pointed it at Natjack. "I'm so sorry, but I have to do this" she told her. Natjack was shocked. "Wait...! NO! I was the one planning this!" Najack said desperately, begging Morgane to let her go. "I'm sorry but it has to be like this" Morgane told her. "Obliviate!" And then Natjack fell to the ground and slept using Časodejovia as a pillow.

Even the future Natjack was scared of Morgane now, so she decided it was time for them to move on with their brillant plan, without their former leader.

In Avan's room:

Avan was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the night in his own room. Everyone else was also asleep but something was destined to happen to Avan this night. He was snoring loudly but that wasn't as loud as the extremely high *BOOM* sound that somehow came when they all teleported into his room.

Avan sat straight up in his bed and looked with wide eyes at the weird looking intruders in his room. "Wh- who are you?!" he asked with a terrified shaking voice. The people all had black robes on, and they were just a little bit transparent. One of them was blind folded but was still looking at Avan. "We are the ghosts of people from the past, present and future" Wizard told him with the scariest ghost voice she could make. Avan was so terrified that he nearly shat his pants, and held his bed cover tightly in front of him so you only could see his eyes behind it.

"Wha- what did I do to deserve this?" He asked. He was terrified. They all had black hoods over their heads. "We have noticed that there are things that you need to know about. And therefore, we would like to show you them! " Wizard said, again with her scary ghost voice. "Who are you even?" Avan asked. Natjack stepped forward. "Don't you recognize us?" she asked. "No! and why are you blindfolded, you can't even see anything?" Avan asked her. And Natjack had indeed blind folds on. She took her hood and blind folds off, and Avan gasped of shock. "Natjack?! What happened to your eyes?!"Avan asked terrified, as he saw that they were both blinding white. "It's not that i could see anything without the blindfolds either" she told Avan peevishly.

"I see. What are you here for? " he asked. "We are here to do importand business! " Natjack told him. "Now let us take you on a little trip through time." Avan was wondering what she meant by that, but he soon found out when the room faded away into white mist and suddently he stood in a differend place which was not in his room.

"What! how?!" Avan exclaimed. He looked around and saw that only the Rosy ghost had followed him to this place. Some people were passing by but didn't act like they knew they where there. "Now! listen. We are currently in the past, and I will be showing you some things. " Rosy told him. Just as Avan was about to ask why they were doing this to him, a person came running from around the corner of the corridor.

"Natjack?!" Avan asked, but the Natjack didn't notice him as she ran into a room and the door locked behind her. He noticed the door handle got pulled from the inside, but the door was now locked. 'wait... that was when I locked natjack up in the room' Avan realized. Avan followed Rosy who walked through the solid door, and Avan wondered about how they could do that. And then Avan saw what he was meant to see. Natjack was sitting in the dark and cried because she was locked up inside the room. 'Oh no. what have I done...?' He was about to go over to her when everything began to spin around him and the surroundings changed.

"Where are we now?!" Avan asked the Rosy ghost, as soon as the surroundings got clear again. Then he saw the lake, Natjack, and himself from the past. His past self was running towards the lake with the past Natjack behind him. He then saw his past self, throwing the Kosa into the lake. Natjack fell down to the floor and cried because of her dead Kosa, and Avan felt very bad. Why had he done that? Now he didn't even know.

The surroundings changed again and now Rosy and him was standing just outside the toilet door. The past Natjack was hammering on the door as hard as she could while crying. Avan knew that his past self was in there, and Natjack had thought that her Kosa was in there too. "Natjack I'm so sorry!" He yelled as he realized more of what he had done to her. But memories couldn't respond to the ones watching.

He nearly began crying and was holding his hands over his eyes to pull himself together. He took his hands down and he and Rosy was in a differend place yet again.