The Cookie Fight

Natjack was crying.
"Noo dont! I'll give them!" she said while Avan was theatening her with her own scythe. She took the cookies out of her pocket and Avan came closer to get them. Just as he reached out, Natjack ducked under his hand and and grabbed the very big weapon out of Avans other hand. Now Avan was the one who was terrified.

Wizard just sat in the other side of the hallway on a stool, she had summoned, and watched the scene through binoculars. She didn't want to get involved with Avan's and Natjacks revenge-war while Natjack or him had the weapon.

LonelyMashedPotato sat beside Wizard and didn't know what to do. She didn't want any of them to get hurt. Rosy, who was the oldest of them, sat and thought about a good way to end this.

Morgane, who was in the middle of eating her morning cookie in the kitchen, was enterupted when both Wizard and LMP broke through the door. Morgane just stared at them weirdly because they had just enterupted her while she ate her most important dish.

"Wha-" she asked but then Wizard cut her off.
"Its Avan and Natjack! You got to help us! And them" she bursted out.
"Yea, they are fighting! Lukily no one is hurt. Yet..." added LMP.
Morgane put her unfinished cookie in her mouth and ran to the action scene with the two behind her.

"If you never give me those cookies, then i wont tell you where i hid the rest" laughed Avan. Natjack's eyes where wide with horror.
"YOU HID MY GLUTEN FREE COOKIES?!" she screamed so loud that everyone in Hogwarts could hear it.
"Yes so you give me these cookies you are holding and-" Natjack hit him in the head with a cookie. And another one. And then she continued hitting Avan with her gluten free cookies. She knew that Morgane, her girlfriend, would always give her more.

Morgane stopped abruptly when she arrived at the scene and both Wizard and LonelyMashedPotato bursted out laughing. Avan was covered with cookie-chokolate and Natjack was running after him with her cookies.

Morgane knew that nothing they said would stop her girlfriend so she tried something else. She ran towards Natjack with all the speed she could and knocked her down to the floor. Both the weapon and them hit the ground, Morgane om top of Natjack. It wasn't on purpose but they ended up kissing when they landed.
"Aww!" said Wizard, LMP and Rosy at the same time.

And of course Avan was fast enough to got a picture of them.

To be continued? 😁