Lonely's Revenge

It was a sunny day, and everything was peaceful. Except where Avan was: Lonely had her wand out and was chasing Avan through the woods. He knew he was dead if she caught him. "You can't run forever!" she yelled after him, and then he stumbled over a twig on the ground and fell. He landed just beside a lake. "Lonely, pleace?" Avan begged her as she was coming closer.

Lonely then shot a weird beam of light into the lake, while saying a weird ritual-thing. Seconds after, the lake began to make small waves. A pure white shape raised up over the surface.. The Kosa! Which was somehow a ghost that Lonely had summoned. Avan screamed and nearly fell into he lake, but managed to crawl away from the edge of the lake as fast as he could. He was pretty sure that the Kosa ghost couldn't follow him on land. As he just thought that he was safe, he realized that there was still one problem left. Lonely was still there and he could only flee.

Natjack, Emma and Lysandre were hiding behind a tree, while watching the scene. They were part of the plan, after they got Lonely's permission. Natjack was now in a dementor costume and it was her plan to make Avan sh*t his pants. She saw that Avan was running towards her, so she climbed into a nearby tree to prepare the encounter.

Avan stopped abruptly when Natjack decided to make a jump scare. She was doing her best dementor imitation skills she had. Avan froze and took out his wand while shaking wit fear. Emma and Lysandre were watching this behind a tree with amusement. Emma was keeping an eye out if Lysandre showed signs of being on Avan's side. She ended up kitting him in the head with the safe end of the Kosa when he was going to run out if their hiding spot. "Shhh!" Emma told him, as he whined on the ground.

Avan was panicking as he had never been face to face with a dementor before. He took out his wand and yelled: "Expecto patronum!" A white silver rat got shot out of his wand, and Avan looked with wide eyes at it. This was no what he had expected but he at leat trusted it to help him. As it turned out the rat didn't have any effect on the dementor, the only thing for Avan to do, was to run.

He ran as fast as he could in the direction as he came from. Lonely was still standing there like she had been waiting for him. She went over and threw him into the lake and was now soaking wet. "Lonely!" he exclaimed angrily. But Lonely wasn't his problem anymore, as the Kosa ghost was still in the same lake, as he was now in. He looked behind him with wide eyes as the Kosa was coming closer.

Natjack had been following him with the kids. She had thrown off her dementor costume and was now in her normal clothes. "Natjack?!" Avan asked shocked when he realized he had been fooled. Natjack looked at him dramatically as it began to rain and thunder. Emma and Lysandre came running with buckets full of flour and dropped it into the lake. The lake turned turned into white slime (oobleck) because of the mix of water and flour, which wasn't good for Avan as he was still down there and he began slowly to sink into it.

"Now I will be a good twin and help you out" Natjack told Avan and held out her hand to help him up. "Just kidding!" she said and kicked him back into the mix again. The Avan did something unexpected: He took out his hand and grabbed his worst enemy, the Kosa, and swung it in the air. The wand Natjack had in her pocket, flew out and landed into the lake. Avan had somehow managed to work together with the Kosa. "Noo, Kosa!" Natjack yelled and fell down to her knees dramatically as she had just been betrayed by her former Kosa. 'Maybe it's Avan's insane magic that had somehow possessed my Kosa?' she thought. 

"Avan give me my wand back!" She yelled at him. Avan was laughing while staying in the lake-mix. "As you wish" he said and swung the Kosa again. That resulted in Natjack being hit in the head with the wand covered in the white slime as the lake was now filled with it. "Ew!" she exclaimed while wiping it off. That resulted in more slime being thrown her way by Avan, and Natjack had to take cover. Lonely thought that this was very disgusting and took the kids with her back to their wooden house in the other end of the forest. "How dare you!?" Natjack yelled and used her wand to make the slime fly into Avan's face for revenge. That was only the start, as Avan then did the payback.

Later Natjack was covered from top to toe in the white slime, and Avan looked like a ghost as he had been thrown into the lake several times now. Suddenly, in the middly of the slime fight, Natjack's stomach began to hurt so Avan stopped. They both ended up going back to the wooden house. Morgane was very weirded out when she saw Natjack returning with slime all over her clothes. She didn't comment it as the reason could be very weird and continued to make dinner with Wizard and Rosy.

"Excuse me. What on earth is this food?!" Avan exclaimed at the table when he saw the food. "It's" Morgane started but was cut off when Natjack vomited on her own plate. "Nat! What is it? It's not the food, right?"," Morgane asked her worried, but then Avan realized what was wrong. "It's the child! It's time for the birth!" he said, and everyone celebrating.

Natjack was now laying on a hospital bed and was wondering about the reason why she was preggers again. Then she remembered that day Avan had made her and Morgane drunk and had locked them into their room and then... "I WILL KILL YOU AVAAAAAAAN!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and didn't care about the doctor that looked at her shocked.