Prank through Time PART 3

Avan saw himself and Jack sneaking into Natjack's room as she slept. He saw them dropping the cookie jar on the floor, but then he saw something different. Just after his past self and Jack had left, Natjack began to eat Morgane's cookies because she couldn't find her own. And then because the gluten in Morgane's cookies she began to vomit it all up. The gluten was not something Natjack was aware of. Just as Avan couldn't take this anymore, he had been taken back to his bedroom, were he sat on the floor and cried.

Avan got sight of Natjack in the room and crawled over the floor to her and cried over her shoes. "I'm sorry, Nat..." he said sobbing. Natjack was staring at him, even if she was blind, while standing like a frozen statue. She had no idea of why Avan was reacting this way. Now Wizard stepped forward as it was her turn to take Avan to a new place. "Now this will be fun!" Wizard said and teleported Avan and her to the place just outside the library.

They could see the past Natjack reading Časodejovia. 'Wait... This is also in the past' Avan realized as this scene looked very familiar. He saw his past self, dropping ice cold water over Natjack, and her book getting totally wet. She then ran to the library while crying dramaticly. Avan was holding his hands over his mouth to not let any sound out. This was way too sad for him to handle.

Not long after that, he began to cry, and Wizard didn't know how to calm him down. "Okay, okay! I will take you back!" Wizard said desperately as Avan continued to cry. They both landed on the floor back in the bedroom. "Now it's my turn!" Natjack from the future exclaimed excited and walked over. She looked terrifying in Avan's opinion, with her two blinding white eyes and of course, the black robe with the hood. She took out her Kosa and shot a beam at Avan.

Then from one moment to another, Avan found himself standing on a field just outside the forest. He saw an orange brown wolf running with two pups. "Wait... Is that you and the twins from your time?" Avan asked Natjack. He recognized the look of that wolf, because he knew what Natjack's wolf form looked like. The running wolf had one orange glowing eye, which Avan thought was weird, because he knew that the future Natjack was completely blind. "Yes, it's me! And guess who was hunting us," she answered. And then Avan saw that someone in Slytherin robes were hunting the wolves with firework and dynamite. Only one person in the world was capable of thinking that doing that, would be a great idea. And that person was indeed: Avan!

Then very unexpected, the wolf which was Natjack, ran into a stick hanging down from a tree. It was worse than what it sounded like, because the stick struck right into her eye. There was a loud whine and the Avan with the firework and dynamite stopped. The Avan who was watching this, now realized that this was very bad, becasue that was natjack's only seeing eye. And then he realized that it was his fault that Natjack became blind, as it was him that Natjack was running away from.

The future Natjack teleported/timetravelled them back into his bedroom, where not just the Rosy ghost and Wizard was waiting, but now also Morgane, Natjack(present time), Emma and Lysandre. Natjack was standing with both kids who were hiding behind her as they were afraid of their own mother from the future. As soon as he saw Natjack, he ran over and she nearly fell over when Avan hugged her. Avan began to cry while apologizing, and Natjack was so confused as she had ever been, while Morgane coughed loudly. "Avan, get off her!" She told him. He quickly jumped off and was scared for his dear life.

The future Natjack, Rosy and Wizard was smiling at each other evilly and dramatic, and it even began to rain outside. Because what Avan didn't know, was that all the visions to the past and future were fake, and were all part of the brilliant plan.