Murder Revenge

"Hey, wha-!" Avan had woken up early in the morning, only to be dragged all the way into the living room by Morgane. He landed on the carpet in the middle of the room were the two twins were playing. Avan was not just angry to be waking up to this but wondered what was happening. "Me and Natjack are going to the store. You will look after the kids while we are gone," Morgane told him. "But-!" Avan tried to say as he saw Emma running around with her teddy Kosa. "No arguments! When we come home, I will see no one hurt, understood?" Morgane said. "okay... " Avan answered but they had already left and shut the door behind them.

Then Avan turned slowly and was horrified that he had to take responsibility for the kids. He knew that either Morgane or Natjack would end him if something happened to them.

"Is it really true, that you have been taken to the future?" Lysandre asked. Emma was doubting Lysandre's intelligence, because Avan wasn't supposed to know the secret. "yup! I also met your mother from the future," Avan answered. "Did they also show you the fake visions as they said they would?" Lysandre asked while Emma was face palming. "Wait, what?!" Avan exclaimed as he realized he had been fooled. "You weren't supposed to tell him that!" Emma yelled at Lysandre. Then, just as her mother, she took out her teddy Kosa and chased Lysandre around the living room. Avan had no idea of what he should do with the situation.

To his horror both Morgane and Natjack returned at this moment. Natjack was the first to walk in, and when she saw what happened she nearly dropped her bags full of cookies. "Emma! Why chase him with the teddy kosa? You know there's knives in the kitchen and scissors on the table" Natjack said. "Natjack!" Morgane exclaimed shocked but Emma had already left to find the weapons.

Instead of running to the kitchen, Emma accidently stumbled across a weird door she never had seen before. It had somehow appeared in the wall. She went over to open it and was blown away with astonishment when she realized she had found her mother's closet full of Kosas. There were old kosas and there were kosas in all sizes, but the one that fascinated Emma the most was the biggest and newest one. Natjack's Kosa 2.0.

She took it down from were it hang on the wall, closed the mysterious door on the closet and returned to the living room where the others were. When Natjack saw what Emma had found she really DID drop her bag of cookies, and she would have dropped one more if she had one, because Emma then began to chase Lysandre around with it. "Emma nooo!" Emma didn't stop so Natjack thought fast in panic mode. "You can go hunt Avan instead!" she yelled, and Morgane nodded agreeingly beside her.

Just as Emma had chased Avan outside the door, he snatched it out of her hands and said: "Hey, calm down! Do you want another sister or brother?" Avan asked, which was part of his revenge. Emma calmed down and was excited now. "Yees! I do!" she said. "Okay, then you and your brother have to go asleep, and let me handle the rest" Avan told her.

Then when the kids had gone to sleep and Natjack and Morgane was unaware of what Avan was up to, he snuck out with Jack to make his plan successful. Avan had stolen the invisibility cloak and was hiding underneath it, while Jack could make himself invisible with his magic sword. They then snuck into Hogsmeade and into a butterbeer store where they stole a 100 butterbeers. It was dark so they didn't get seen at all.

When they returned, Jack transformed all he butterbeers into two bottles. Then if you drank them both you would had drunk all the 100 butterbeers. He and Avan then gave them to Natjack and Morgane who drank them immediately, and then Avan locked them both up inside their room. Avan and Jack ran outside in the dark night and was only thinking of locking them out when it was morning.

When the sun was in the sky only a little bit over the horizon, Avan and Jack returned to lock Natack and Morgane out of their room.

Natjack and Morgane woke up and instantly knew what happened. Natjack was prego again, and that was Avan and Jack's fault, (but mostly Avan's). "Avan why!? She will have weird emotions, weird taste and bad mood swings again! And she didn't even say yes to marry me!" Morgane yelled at him. "She didn't actually say no either" Avan said. "You asked me to marry you?! When, and why didn't I know of it sooner?" Natjack exclaimed. "Do you see what I mean?!" Morgane said to Avan.