The Complaints From The Future

The Natjack from the future was just lurking around in the forrest after the death of Kosa. The past Natjack, Avan and Morgane just ran away and didn't even come back to her. She was now looking for an interdimentional portal to her own time, but since Avan had throwed her Kosa into the water, she could no longer find it. 'What am i going to do now?' she thought. The Kosa had magical powers which she could timetravel with, but Kosa was now dead.

Natjack cried half an hour of her dead Kosa, before she got up from the big rock she was sitting on, and wandered around. She was just walking towards the end of the forrest when a bright blue light appeared in front of her, nearly blinding her. She stopped and wondered who it could be. She knew it was another timetraveller. When the light faded away, Morgane stood there more angry than ever.

"Morgy? " Natjack said exited. But then she noticed how Morgane was looking at her. She knew she had done something wrong. You werent meant to be changing time, and that's exactly what she had done. "You let Avan live!" Morgane yelled. "Do you even know what you have done?! We have 55 kids in the future now, because of Avan! But bad for him, he has to make all the names" Morgane said. Natjack looked guilty.

Suddently a new flash of light appeared. This time a green one. When the light faded away a person now stood there. It was Avan! "No Natjack, you did it good! I'm now uncle to 67 of your kids, and im waiting for another one! " he said. Then suddently another person appeared who said: "No Avan, im now mother to 167 kids because you made me drunk and you gave Morgane love potion. And poor Natjack... you gave her heat pills! " Wizard said. They all looked at Morgane as if she was somehow leading this.

"Well, good luck with pregnancy then! " Morgane said to Natjack and then she and all the others dissapeared with a bright flashing light, leaving Natjack blushing behind. 'What have i done...?' she thought as she realised how bad it was. She was quietly walking in the same direction as her past self have gone, but it was as there was still something to come.

And then *BAM* two people appeared out of thin air. It was Rosy and Lonely. "Natjack, this is urgent! We have to tell you something. You have to let Avan die, because you will give birth to an owl! Because of him!" They said. "Oh no, what could be worse than that? " she asked horrified.

"Well, maybe... Mornizard!" (Morgane, Natjack and Wizard) lonely said and then they both disapered in the same bright light as they came with leaving Natjack shocked behind.