READ DIS!!!

Okay. Here's the thing. Im editing this book and by editing i mean changing basically everything. I've added 3 new chapters to the beginning simply so it will makes sense. I mean he's just magically back and there no explanation as to how? Come on young me what the hell! It's still the same basic plot but better and i'm still writing bc it took me so long to even read it to know what i want to change bc it soooooo much cringe. I was in 8th grade when i did this and i'm not a year out of highschool. For those of you who are new to the book and reading the old version, I am so fucking sorry. This is trash. For those that are reading after i've edited and uploaded, your lucky you never saw the original. A Lot of people keep adding this book to their reading list and dear gods. That's honestly why i decided to edit it, for yall to have something decent and that's actually completed!

Also, i do plan to do a sequel but it's gonna be a bit of a Fandom mash up and i'm extremely excited about it! I won't spoil which fandom you'll just have to stick around and find out.

Also i've refered to my readers as 'my lovely little outcasts' in this book, is this something yall enjoy or am i just being a fucking weirdo? I'll leave it for now. 

Keep a look out for the new version. 

Should i leave the old version up and post the new one or just remove the old parts? 

Goodbye for now my lovely little outcasts!💙💚💝💛💜