Chapter 2: 4 Years and One Week Later

It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said I'm angry
Five days since you laughed at me saying
Get that together, come back and see me
Three days since the living room
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

"3, 2, 1! WHOOOOO!" The crowds screams were clear as Tk shot the winning basket of the game.

"Go Tk!" Screamed the cheerleaders from the sidelines as the popular blonde boy was tackled down by his teammates.

"Dude that was awesome!"

"One more win and we're in the playoffs!"

Tk smirked but didn't say anything as he broke away from his cheering teammates and walked over to his friends sitting on the bleachers. "How'd I look?"

"Okay but I looked better when I scored that winning goal for the soccer team at the end of the season!" Davis said fist pumping the air.

"That wasn't you that was Ken. You tripped and fell on your butt and he had to run and save the day." Yolie commented rolling her eyes.

"Meanwhile I got a girlfriend out of that fall who baked me cookies to make me feel better." Davis said giving her a look.

Yolie just rolled her eyes but smiled at Tk. "You're really the star player. Now don't mess up because I'd like to see one of our teams make it to playoffs since this is my Senior year."

"Wow no pressure or anything, Yolie." Tk said sarcastically.

"Well based on their statistics they should win one of the next two games." Cody chimed in.

"Don't get all factual on us Cody, dude the cheerleaders are staring at you Teeks!" Davis said smiling widely.

"Is factual even a word?" Yolie asked making a face ignoring Davis' last comment.

Tk shrugged. "Whatever they're all so stuck up."

Davis gave him a look. "Dude you never date. It's kind of ridiculous."

Tk rolled his eyes. "You're overexaggerating, besides I have other things to worry about."

"Like what?" Davis asked trying to make a point.

"I'm seventeen, it's my junior year, I have to worry about my grades and getting into college. Plus basketball and keeping you out of all your idiotic stunts. You remember how stressed Yolie got last year." Tk pointed out not wanting to get into this subject with Davis again.

"She broke my kendo stick in half..." Cody said quietly.

"It shouldn't have been near me when I was studying for finals!" Yolie responded defensively.

"Well I manage sports, school, and a girlfriend." Davis said.

"Have you seen your own grades?" Tk asked.

Davis shrugged. "Whatever dude."

"Well stop making this a awkward conversation. I'm going to go meet Ken at his science club meeting but we can all meet up and Stevie's later for a burger to celebrate Tk's victory?" Yolie asked grabbing her purse and getting up off the bleachers.