Chapter 17- The Dream Part 2

A few weeks have gone by and Graham still hasn't come by. I feel so heartbroken when I see the pictures he posts with Ariana. And to think after all she did to me during 13! I lie in my bed crying again when I get a call. Speaking of the devil.... "Ariana?" I say into the phone. I hear crying on the other end. "Ariana?" I say again. "Graham.... Car wreck.... hospital... hurry." Is all I can make out. Oh no. she manages to tell me what hospital and I go as fast as I can.
••••••••••••••
I go up to the front desk. "Excuse me what room is Graham phillips in?" I say starting to tear up again. "are you family?" She asks. "Yes! Please let me see him." I say starting to cry. "Room 1300." she says sympathetically. I run to his room and see a beat up Graham with several wires attached to him and bandages and a cast on his arm. I see a sobbing Ariana in the corner. "Ariana." I say hoarsely. She looks up. "Oh your here." she says running to hug me and we sob together. "What happened?" I ask. "Its all my fault I'm so sorry. We got in a fight and I was driving and we got in a wreck.Im so sorry Allie. As you probably know I just went through a break up with Nathan Skyes and I was lonely and Graham showed up on my doorstep. Your the one he loves and you two are meant to be together." Ariana says. I hug her tighter. "The doctor says that he has to go into surgery and that he may have some brain damage and slight lung puncture." she says. I start to cry more. "I'm gonna get some food. I'll be back in like 30 minutes, want anything?" She asks. "Just some chocolate frozen yogurt." I say. "Okay." she says. She leaves the room and I sit down next to Graham's bed and hold his hand. "Graham, I know you can't hear me but I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't hear you out. I could've prevented this I could've done something. I'm so sorry I love you." I say starting to cry again. "Allie."graham gives the faintest noise. "Graham!" I say in a whisper-shout. "Allie.... Don't leave. I love you." He mutters. "I'm not going anywhere." I say kissing his cheek. "I-" a machine he's hooked up to starts beating really fast. "Graham! Graham!" I scream. The beeping slows down until it's just a flat line. His hand goes limp in mine. I lay my head on his chest. No heartbeat. I gasp and start to sob hysterically. "Allie? Allie?! Allie?! Allie........"

"Allie? Allie?!" Someone shakes me awake. Graham. Oh my god. Thank god that was a dream. I look around and see I'm on the couch in my dressing room. "Graham Oh my god you're okay." I say pulling him into a tight hug. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asks. "Uhh no reason. But come here." I say pulling him down and he lays down beside me. He puts his arms around my waist and mine go around his head. I play around with his curls and stare into his eyes. "You're so beautiful." he says. "I love you." I say. "I love you so much." he says. My lips meet his and it feels amazing.

Do you think that dream meant anything? Find out in the next chapter

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! Or it's characters