Epilogue- Part 2

"I can't believe it's really you." Graham says. "Do you wanna sit outside?"i ask. "That would be nice." we sit down outside at a table for two. We start to catch up and it feels like old times. When I'm talking to him I realize how much I still love him. "So are you seeing anyone?" Graham asks. I sigh. "I did but It wasn't really a big deal more like a fling. I actually never could get my mind off you. Us." I say looking down. "Me either." he says. I look into his eyes, and I know I'm a goner when I do. "So did you get that email from JRB?" I ask breaking the tension. "What email?" He asks. "Apparently most of the original cast is in town and he wants to do the show one more time, as a closure of sorts." I say. "That sounds like fun! I'm in! I just don't think I'll be able to hit some of the notes anymore..." he says laughing. I laugh with him, but then a thought crosses my mind. I have to kiss Graham again, and believe not that I don't want to, It just will be awkward. "What time is it?" Graham asks. "Umm in 30 minutes." I say. "Oh well let's just go now." Graham says. "Umm did you ever order your coffee?" I ask. "Oh I guess not, but it can wait." he says smiling the smile that makes me go weak. We start to walk over to the theatre. Surprisingly the stage door is unlocked. I get a familiar feeling when we step inside. "Hello? Is someone there? " A voice asks. "Aaron!" We both yell rushing towards him. "Guys!!!!" He screams and we do a group hug. "Ughh everyone looks so different!" I say. "Especially Ariana." Aaron says. I shudder just remembering what happened with her. Hopefully she'll be busy and won't come, after all she is probably the one who became the most famous out of us, so she probably has to do something. "The trio is reunited." Graham says smiling. We do another group hug. We hear the stage door open and Delaney and Eric walk in. Seeing everyone is bittersweet, getting to all be together but knowing we will never probably all be in the same room again. We share a group hug and after a while the whole cast is there, even Ariana.
•••••••••••••
"Okay guys lets get started, but before we do I want to discuss maybe lowering songs a little considering some of you men may not be able to hit the notes anymore?" Jason says. Aaron and Graham look at each other. After everything is sorted out and we've warmed up, we start the opening number. Soon it's my first song and the chemistry is awesome. It feels like I'm 13 again. and surprisingly I can still hit the notes, but then again I was in another show after 13! So it's not like I stopped singing.
The show progresses on and hey kendra is the funniest thing I've seen all year. Were already on Any Minute.
And oh any minute he'll do something for me
Did he just invite me so he could ignore me
He wont even know I'm gone
It can't be true is over and I'm cleaning
"Evans bloody nose". Soon the opening chords to If That's What It Is begin to play and a feeling grows in my stomach.
One day I'll be older and then I'll write a book about the choices that I made.
The choices that you made
And the chances that I took
The chances that you-
Graham grabs my face and our lips meet in a soft passionate kiss. When our lips touch, I fall in love with him all over again.
When the show is over everyone hugs and starts to cry. This show was one of the best times of our lives and now we all have to say goodbye again. We all go out to dinner after that at Ellen's stardust for old times sake. "Want to sing the same song we sang that one time?" He asks. "Yeah that would be awesome." I say. We go tell the karaoke guy and he plays the song.
{Allie} <Graham> |Both|
<Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying>
{Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard}
|Chorus
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh|
|They don't know how long it takes|
{Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye}
|I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will|
|chorus|
|Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday|
<And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair>
Graham moves some hair out of my face when he sings
{Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now}
|chorus|
|I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh|
We finish the song and I hug Graham. were about to pull apart when he kisses me. #unexpected
•••••••••••••••••
Turns out Graham is in the film I'm working on. Its been 4 months and we sorta are dating I'm not really sure and I still love him. But tonight we're going on a date tonight so I plan to ask him. We get to this really nice restaurant, good thing I wore a dress and heels, and we sit down . We start talking and then the lights go out. "Graham?" I ask. Its pitch black so I remain seated. When the lights come back up I see Graham kneeled in front of me. What? Wait....... he takes my hand in his. "Allie,ive never stopped loving you. those fours years at Princeton without you were awful and now I have you back so I don't want to lose you again. Will you Marry me?"
He asks. I gasp and start to cry tears
Of joy. "Yes!" I say hugging him. We both start to cry and we hear applause from the rest of the restaurant.

Vote

Comment

Feedback?

Disclaimer: I don't own 13! Or it's characters