Chapter 16

The older students stop you guys and say something to the boys, you can feel the aura change immediately. All of the happiness radiating off your group changed to annoyance and anger, it was easy to tell they all stopped smiling.

You look up at Jinho to see him glaring at the older students and moving slightly in front of you, his size isn't intimidating, but his glare sure is. Then, you look up at Hui and to your surprise, he has his lips turned up into a smile. This unnerves you more than anything else in this situation as his smile isn't a kind one, but a mocking one, like these two bigger boys are jokes. 

Hui says something in a calm tone and the older students tense up as if they had to make a difficult decision. They spit some seemingly harsh words and walk off. The leader, as Hyuna called him, looks back at Shinwon and Yeo One who just nod in silent agreement. 

Everyone starts off, almost leaving you behind, but Hongseok nudges you gently to make you start walking too. 

Lunch is the same as it was yesterday, except just a little tenser than before. You don't really laugh or smile often and it makes some of the guys feel a little guilty. Yanan whispers something to Hongseok and they both look at each other. Then your tutor taps you lightly to break you out of your thoughts. 

"I am sorry about what happened earlier,"

"It's okay," He seems unsure about your words but shakes it off. 

Wooseok seems to be trying his best to make light of the event that occurred, some of them laugh, but a couple of them just give a smile. These boys are so weird.

~

Hongseok gladly helps you through your afternoon classes and walks you to the entrance of the school where Shinwon is cooly waiting. You bid your farewell to Hongseok before bouncing over to Shinwon, he smiles at you a little and starts walking with you. 

The whole way to your apartment, you tried to match Shinwon's pace, which was difficult due to his long-legged strides and switching of his speed. You both laugh, enjoying the moment together. His laugh is deep, but cute, which matches his little smile.

Sadly, your fun is taken when you reach the building. Shinwon opens the door for you and you walk in, giving him an appreciative nod. He takes you up to your apartment and you both wave before going in your respective households. 

You throw yourself on your couch and relax for a moment before your phone begins to ring.

Hongseok's name shows on the caller ID, so you pick up. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice,"

"You're such a flirt!" You laugh.

"I am messing with you, I will be over in an hour,"

"Okay, see ya Hongseok!"

"Bye (Y/N)!"

With that you hang up and smile, he's such a fun guy to be around. 

~

As Hongseok promised, an hour later he knocks on the door. You open it and greet him happily, his smile showing that he's just as excited to see you. 

Both of you sit down and have a quick discussion about each other's day. 

Then your phone rings again.