Chapter 8

Hongseok looks at you with a smirk and leans towards you, "Now that we're alone, I think we should get to know each other better," instead of taking him seriously like you should, you laugh.

"I'm sorry, just your face. It looks like you're trying to seduce me really badly," You laugh harder and tears start forming in the corners of your eyes. He looks at you confused, which makes it even funnier. It takes a few minutes, but you do finally calm down.

You get an idea, so you grab your keys and Hongseok's hand, pulling him out of your apartment.

"Where are we going?"

"I have no idea! I want to explore a little though, so you're coming with me," The both of you get outside and begin walking around aimlessly. Throughout the walk he points out places of interest like good places for food, clothing stores, and a few of the big streets. He even takes you on a bus and a train to get you kind of used to them.

The walk home was in a comfortable silence, you were tired from all the walking and laughing you had done with him all day. You just now realized that you had never let go of his hand, your hand was still gently grasping his. With the near sunset behind you two as you held hands, it made the atmosphere really romantic.

Finally, you made it to your apartment and before you went in, you turned around, "Thank you for today, it really means a lot that you're teaching me new things about this place,"

"You're welcome, see you tomorrow (Y/N)," He waves and lets go of your hand before walking off.

"Get home safely, Hongseok!" You go inside with a huge smile on your face and then your stomach growls, ruining your temporary happiness.There's no food though.

An idea pops into your head, so you anxiously head over to your neighbor's apartment. With a deep breath, you knock on his door and it takes a moment before the handle turns. Shinwon steps out, shirtless with messy hair. You could feel your face go red, "I don't have any food..." You hope he can understand your really bad gestures you used with your words. He just nods and lets you in, his apartment is identical to yours, just a little messier.

The boy turns to you and does a few gestures that you guess means you're cooking, which you don't have a problem with since it's only fair. Shinwon walks off and leaves you to cook, so you look through his kitchen to find ingredients. There's pasta and some kind of tomato sauce, so you decide to make spaghetti-like dish.

You're almost done cooking when Shinwon walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist which makes you almost drop everything in shock. He sees your red face and laughs before walking into his room. You finish making dinner and serve it on two plates, but you can't find the forks.

The boy, now with sweatpants on but still no shirt, smiles at your confusion and pull two sets of chopsticks out of a drawer. He sits in front of his food at the island with stools and begins to eat. You sit down next to him and try to figure out how to use the utensils, looking at him for reference. Shinwon chuckles and takes your chopsticks, picking up some of the pasta and holding it out for you to eat. Awkwardly, you eat it and your face goes red. He teaches you how to use them, but feeds you in the process which makes you blush even harder.

By the time you get the hang of it, there's only one bite left. Before you can pick it up, Shinwon snatches it and eats it quickly.

"Hey!" You glare at him while he laughs at you. With a sigh, you grab the dishes and put them in the sink. As you do the dishes, Shinwon helps and you two end up having a miniature bubble war, but the dishes get done.

The both of you plop on the couch with a sigh then look at each other and laugh. You start to feel hopeful and less anxious about your time here, you have Shinwon and Hongseok.

~

Sorry about updating a little late, I got caught up with some things and I crashed after I got home because today was my first day back to school. I have no way to make this lame excuse of a chapter sound good, so um I hope you enjoyed? Have a nice day/evening ^^

Also, enjoy Shinwon being an absolute visual.