Chapter 9

You wake up in an unfamiliar apartment on a couch with a soft, red blanket placed over you, you must've fallen asleep while you watched movies with him last night. That's when you hear a door open and you see your neighbor shirtless, again obviously. When does this guy put on a shirt? Tiredly, you give him a wave which he returns with a blank face.

Getting up is apparently difficult for you as when you try, you end up rolling off of the couch instead and hitting the ground hard. Shinwon loses after he witnesses the scene, his laughs mocking you. With an angry sigh, you get up and glare at him, his hysterical laughing not ending yet, so you walk out of his apartment and into your's.

The smell of your own apartment makes you smile and you walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you're done, you get ready for Hongseok to come over.

That's how the rest of your summer goes, hanging out with Shinwon for dinner and evenings, then getting a lesson with Hongseok where sometimes he would go on an adventure with you into the city.

Now, it's time for school. Mr. Park told you to come a little early to get a short orientation. With that information, you wake up as anxious as ever before getting ready, the butterflies in your stomach battling, not fluttering.

You walk out of your apartment, backpack on your back and begin to walk to school. The walk isn't very long, but enough to make your out of shape body breathless. At the gates stands a tall boy, obviously anxious too, but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at his emotionless face.

With some courage, you stop next to him and look at the school too. He looks at you, so you look up at him, which is hard because he's so incredibly tall. You smile at him and he just blinks before walking off. How rude.

Following him was hard because of his long legs, but you managed to keep up with his big strides. As you go to open the door for him, he uses the one next to it and walks in. Can this guy get anymore disrespectful? Who does he think he is? What an absolute jerk.

You follow him to the office, annoyed as hell. Once you get there and open the door yourself since someone was so inconsiderate he let the door slam in your face, you walk in and find Mr. Park smiling widely.

"Hello and welcome! The other new students will arrive when school starts, but you guys are here because you two don't know Korean, which is totally fine. These two will be your guides for today, you will each choose one who will show you around," The man says while gesturing to two students, a pretty girl and a handsome boy - wait it's that boy from the airport! He waves at you and the giant, which you wave back awkwardly.

Tall boy doesn't hesitate to walk to the girl who was closer to him, they went off to do their thing, leaving you and airport boy. He leads you out of the office, leaving you two alone.