Chapter 12

Why would someone like you ever sit at a table with purpose anyways?

You're badly mistaken as soon as the whole cafeteria gets silent seeing your group walk towards the table. Awkwardly, you follow them, head down and eyes on the ground to avoid anyone's eyes meeting yours. All of you sit at the table, it's a surprisingly well fit. The short boy speaks up, giving you a slight smile.

"Hello, I'm Jinho," He introduces in surprising fluency, so you look at Hongseok in confusion.

"He speaks better English than you and you're my tutor?" Hongseok sighs in embarrassment making you laugh, "I'm just messing with you, calm down". Jinho takes the opportunity to introduce everyone as well.

"You already know Hui and Hongseok I see, so let's start with... Jung Wooseok," He says pointing to the tallest one who was cluelessly looking up from his conversation with the muscular guy. Wooseok gives a small smile and looks back to the other guy to continue talking to him.

"The guy he's talking to is Adachi Yuto, he's Japanese and one of the new students," Yuto looks at you and gives an awkward smile before going back to talking with Wooseok about something.

"That's Yeo Changgu, he goes by Changgu or Yeo One," Nostril boy, he gives you another charming smile and you blush hard.

"The other tall guy is Yanan, he's Chinese," He gives you a really cute smile and you smile back seeing how cute he is.

"Kang Hyunggu, watch out or he'll steal your heart. Call him Hyunggu or Kino," With that, Hyunggu winks at you and smirks making your face contort into one of disgust. The boy's futile attempt to flirt makes everyone laugh, including you.

"Lastly, Ko Shinwon-" "I know him already," You cut Jinho off.

"Oh, well I guess that's it for introductions then," He laughs and everyone starts to talk to each other, you don't mind about not understanding because the atmosphere was fun. Eventually, you all go and grab lunch which you didn't know what it is, but you were going to try it anyways.

You try to use your chopsticks to pick up the noodles but struggle like you did last night. Shinwon laughs and picks up your noodles with his chopsticks before holding it up to your mouth. He's trying to feed you like last night, knowing that, you eat the noodles.

"Are you two already that close?" Jinho asks you didn't even realize they were all staring at the two of you. You almost choke on your noodles and blush hard, but Shinwon explains the situation between you two and how you know each other to all of them. They all nod, but Hui asks a question to which Shinwon answers, pink dusting his cheeks.

Everyone but you laughs and seem to have some type of remark to say to Shinwon, who is now smirking before saying something as well. They all go silent and their eyes widen, except for Wooseok who just calmly replies with something making everyone burst out laughing again. Shinwon dramatically places a hand on his heart and looks at Wooseok painfully. You smile at the scene only have a slight idea of what's going on but enjoying hearing them laugh.

Lunch ends too quickly for your liking, and you end up having to go to class again. Boring classes that you can't understand pass by and you find yourself standing at the entrance of the school staring at the pouring rain. 

~

Sorry about not updating yesterday, I had a mental breakdown after I got done cheering at my school's (American) football game. I guess a fun fact about me? I'm a cheerleader. :/