Chapter Four

Eira
He'd sent her from the great hall, this was the night. I'd watched Eydis around him for weeks. She was timid, young and he was infatuated. Meili was easily infatuated. The shieldmaiden who threw themselves at him never bothered me, but this one, irked me.

Siggy and Esme lay in their small beds. The carpenter had them made so they could stop sleeping in ours. "Now, tomorrow we are to swim together. Are you excited?" I smiled down at them both.

They stirred and didn't answer back. The tiresome travel and exploits of the festivities had finally taken their toll. I covered them up and stood from the bed. But I could hear Meili behind me. "They're already sleeping, you missed it."

"I just wanted to see you, before I leave."

"Leave where?"

"You know where I am to be, I spoke with the healers, she is ready to bear a child." Meili cleared his throat. He had changed down from his normal leather vest and armor. He wore only his pants and the emerald tunic.

"I still do not understand why my two children are not enough?" I whispered. "Siggy can lead."

"It is not about Siggy." He hissed.

"It isn't? What is it about? It is because I bore you one cripple and a girl? Women can be warriors. I was a warrior. Esme is great."

"This is not the time."

I closed the door to their room. It was the time. "Stop walking away from me!"

"What!" he yelled. "What do you want? Hmm? Tell me."

"You want her don't you. It's not about the children. You want to bury your dick in her, be with her? Tell me." My finger dug into his chest and he stepped back. His eyes narrowed and his lips drew into a fine line.

"Stop it. You are out of line."

"You are pathetic. People follow you and you are a coward that cannot even look your wife in the face as you go to fuck some brown slave you found! Do not come back to my bed with her cum on your fingers. You can stay there with her." I turned into our chambers and shook my head. "Enjoy your whore King Meili."

Meili pushed the door back open and followed me in. "You have changed your mind hmm? I told you countless times that she was here for a purpose. Now what is the problem. Are you worried she is prettier than you? Her pussy will be tighter than yours?" He scoffed. "Go to bed. And you'd be better to know not to raise your voice at me ever again."

"I hate you!"

"Sure you do. Goodnight."

Eydis
The flicker of the nearly extinguished candle in my room had been my escape from what really waited for me tonight. Darkness. When I was younger, I pictured the first time I lay with a man very well. It would be on the night my father gave me to him. I pictured hand holding and kissing. I pictured being desired as something more than a breeding cow. The thoughts of what the women had mentioned flooded my mind. He'd mount me and fuck me and I'd lay here taking it.

He had their plans. Other plans indeed.

My heart dropped each time I heard footsteps near the door. They all passed by and I would breathe again, hopeful this night I would just sleep but the door opens, and the heavy footsteps enter my room. "You are still dressed." Meili chuckles. "This cannot work with you dressed." The door closes lightly and he slides the tan tunic from his arms and then over his head. For the first time his chest is revealed to me. The runes covered his arms and were trickled across his chest and over his heart was Yggdrasil. I tear my eyes away from him and back to the floor. "Take your dress off." His voice was soft, alluring nearly.

I allow the dress to fall to a pool at my feet and step out of it. His features were handsome, the dimples in his cheeks that rarely made an appearance were showing as he smiled brilliantly for me.
"You are timid. I've learned this is more enjoyable if you're not." He poured the apple mead into the wooden cup and handed it to me. "Drink."
"Thank you, my King."

He watches me as I finish the sweet mead placing the cup on the small table next to me. It falls to the floor. Spinning until it hits his foot and he kicks it to the floor. "I wish to make this pleasant for you." He whispered.

I gulp taking a gander into his eyes. "Yes, my king."

"Lay down."

I obeyed him and took in all of him as he stood and slipped his shirt over his head. The tattoos peppered his body. "There are two things you are to do... do not tense... and stay quiet." Meili settled over me, his weight blanketed me with warmth. His cock was warm against my thigh, I tried not to think of the size as he reached between us and gripped himself. He slid himself against my clit, slicking himself with my arousal. "This will hurt." His eyes met mine. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." But I didn't. He pushed into me slowly and the dull ache of pain surged. I sucked the air through my clenched teeth. I thought of anything to stop thinking of what was happening. My eyes met our shadows on the wall. They flickered because of the flame. Meili pushed further into and I buried my head into his shoulder. My teeth grazed his shoulder.

"You're tensed." He groaned and I felt him shake my head. "Stop thinking about it." He pushed my legs farther apart and his fingers gently pressed against my clit. The whimpers were immediately replaced by moans as he worked the small circles and inched into me. I swallowed as I tried to snap my legs sgut and he stops it. "Eydis." He warned.

"It hurts." I admitted.

Meili slides out of me and starts with kisses down my stomach until he met the mound of my pussy. His fingers slid up my slit and then it was his tongue. He licked at my clit and then his fingers delved between my lips into my pussy.

Every inch of pain left as I grew wet for him. He lapped at my clit before his tongue replaced his fingers and my body shook. "Ah King." I breathed.

He didn't stop when my body shook, or my pussy pulsated on his lips. He sucked all of me and I was undone. Meili rose up and he pushed his cock deep into me. The ache still there but my body wrung with the elation of the orgasm. He slammed into me as if he could not help himself, as if I had not been whimpering in pain moments before.

"Fuck Eydis." My nails dig deeper into his flesh as he lifted my thighs from the bed so that he was deeper. "No one else can have you." He hissed. "Open your eyes." He slammed into me again. "Now!"

My eyes opened as he continued to fuck me. I was so full of him, so wound up. My boiled was coiled building up to more pleasure until I was unable to hold it any longer. My body shattered underneath him, and it triggered him too. He shuttered as he slammed into me again and again. And then after a moment he slid out of me and rolled to the bed beside me. His cum trickled down my leg, mixed with blood. I swiped at it and marveled at whatever just happened to me.

"You are never to cum again, unless I say." He kissed my hand. "sleep."

I lay back on the bed fixated on replaying what just happened. "King Meili." There was no way to stop what had happened to my body moments ago. I could not control it.

"What?"

"How would I stop it?"

"That's a lesson for another night. Sleep."

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! What do you think!!