Chapter Five

Meili
Eira had not spoken to me in three days, I paid no mind to her antics. I continued to do what was needed, ruling. Leidolf stood on the land with me. We had started harvesting the crops for the city a few months back, the winter would likely be harsh, we had to prepare.
"Have you made your mind about when to leave for the raids?"
"Within the next full moon, brother." I tossed the potatoes into the basket and continued to talk to him. "Why are you so worried? Are you not staying to stand guard of home?"
"I am. I need to know my soldiers and who you plan to leave here."
"Later." I huffed. Eydis appeared at the edge of the city lines, her mahogany skin seemed to glow beneath the sun. I had given her a break from me, her body was sore. I wanted her to enjoy it, not cringe the moment I walked past her, for now at least. "Eydis is awaiting me. Can you handle this?"
"Of course," Leidolf said as he continued with his work. "Your wife is in a rage, you know?"
"She can stay in her rage."
"An angry brother leads to an angry home."
"See you in a few." I left him where he stood and made my way to Eydis. The ragged dress she wore served her no purpose, though I doubted anything could dampen her looks, she needed something better. "Eydis, you are out early."
"Yes, I wanted to ask the King a question?" She smiled at me timidly. She twiddled her fingers and moved over to me. "May I ask you a question?"
"Certainly." I leaned against the post and turned up the pouch of water. The cool liquid squished in my empty stomach. She said nothing for a moment. She just kept her eyes on me, nervously. "Speak now, my brother served better conversation Eydis. Speak."
"I wish to make dresses." The words tumbled from her mouth. "I wish to make them for Esme and Queen Eira."
"That is not in your duties," I answered.
"I understand, I just wish to help somehow... I feel useless."
I shook my head. "Useless is what you are not, but since you desire work... I will send Leidolf into town later to retrieve your fabrics to make the dresses."
"thank you!"
"And make yourself one as well. You are to travel with me to the Baltic Lands upon my return from England. I would like you to present yourself accordingly."
"Yes, King Meili."
"Now, you and I are to a special place. Walk with me."
Eydis timidly follows me down the warn path. The lake had been a childhood memory for me. My brother and I would go there and fish, swim and I'd pray from time to time. The foliage crunches beneath our feet as we get to it. The vast blue waters in front of us were calm. "This is beautiful."
"It is." I leaned against the tree and watched her eyes as they dazzled at the water. "How are you feeling?"
"I am good."
"Good." I walked closer to her. My hands touched her arm gently.  "As you know, I am to leave in a few weeks for the raids. Before that time, I would like you to be with child." I watched her as she stared up at me. "You will do well bearing me a child so the fear on your face is unwarranted."
"How do you know?"
"Because you are strong." I moved the fallen coiled curl from her face and exhaled. This woman was new to me. I wanted to taste her again, here her soft voice moan my name and fuck until her until she could not walk anymore. The thought of it all made my cock ache as I stepped towards her. She went still and allowed me to touch her. I tugged at the loose brown string that held her dress up and it dropped to her feet. "You need more clothes."
"I do."
"I will get them for you." I admired her curves. The brown slopes of her hips were smooth. I peer down at the curls of her hair covering her pussy and I shake my head. "Why would the gods tempt me with something so perfect?"
"Maybe I am their gift to you?" She whispered.
Yes, that was likely true. "You think you are a gift?"
"I bring you joy?" She asked.
I laughed as I stood behind her and ran my fingers down her arms. "You do."
"Then I am a gift."
"You are right." I smiled. "Now let me gift you." I sunk to my knees and turned her to face me. "Did you like when I placed my mouth on you?"
"I did."
"I am going to do it again." I pushed her legs apart and my hand traveled up. I spread her folds with two fingers and pushed into her. Her walls were warm and unlike last time she was wet already. I curled my finger and her legs went weak. My lips trailed up to her pussy and I flicked my tongue over her clit. The pink of her inner folds contrasted beautifully with the brown of the outside. I grinned as I licked her again and my tongue delved into her. She tasted sweeter than I could ever imagine.
Her hands gripped my hair and I lowered her onto my face and elicited a gasp from her. Startled and wide-eyed and it was followed by a melodic mewl. I wanted to stay here all day.

Eydis
The water had been cold, the spring yielded beautiful days, but the nip of the night still chilled me. The flames flickered in the great hall, much like always it was warmth and conveniently empty as we made our way back into the hall. Our clothes were still damp, and my legs still were weak from our acts.
"You are to bathe and to come to sup right after." Meili did not look back as he headed into his chambers.
I nodded and done as directed. My bath had already been drawn and a new dress placed on my bed. It was red and unlike anything I had ever been given the privilege to wear.  My door swung open and Leidolf walked into the room. He was older Meili but his features were there, hidden beneath the light brown hair and the beard.
"How was your swim, thrall?"
I nervously looked up to him, meeting the stele blue eyes. "It was nice."
"Why are you so quiet? You weren't earlier." He pulled the wooden stool across the floor and dipped his hand into the water. "We haven't been properly introduced. Take off your clothes, I would like to talk,"
"Lord Leidolf I would like to remain dressed."
"It's Chieftain." He corrected me. "And I did not ask this of you, take off your clothes or I will do it for you." He smiled and the hairs on my arms stood at attention. "I want to properly welcome you to Jutland."
"Please." The plea escaped from my lips. "Just, leave me be."
"He has you spoiled already and it is blatantly obvious you do not know the real King Meili. I will leave you to your bath and when you realize that he is not who you think... I will be here to buy you or put you out of your misery one." He splashed the water at me. "Sup is almost done. Hurry it along." Leidolf stood from the stool and the door opened. "Brother, I was counting to see when you would arrive."
Meili stepped in. His hair was unraveled and draped to his shoulders. "What are you doing?"
"Meeting the new thrall."
"You have met her... get the fuck out." His voice lowered, "Now."
Leidolf laughed as he opened the door. "I will see you at Sup."
The tension had been lifted from the room upon his departure. "King Me-,"
"Shut your mouth!" He yelled. "That is not to happen again." He roared. "Understood?"
"Yes."
"Get your fucking bath and come to supper." His eyes softened as he looked me over before he left too.

Author's Note: I am going to try to make this my Nanowrimo Novel! So updates should be coming regularly! I hope that you enjoy! Let me know what you think please! And Happy Reading!