Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Is this your one and only son, Eric?" I see a faceless man asked my father as I look upon them. They all are faceless to me, a peasant. The party bored me to death. Maybe because once you realize you have everything the rest suddenly becomes boring to you.

"Oh yes yes."dad slightly tapped my shoulders and he put me in front of me to introduce."This is my son Elysian Corrins."father introduced me proudly to those people who looks boringly uninstered people to me.

I didn't even bother to greet them and just stare at them emotionless. I wonder when will this party be over? All the parties I went to are all just the same they all look boring to me, so boring that I could sleep on my seat.

"Elysian, tara basketball tayo?"a boy in my age came to me. He's with his team on basketball. I lazily look up to meet their gaze but I feel like this is not how our eyes should meet so I stand up and they were under me. I just stared at them before deciding to leave the place.

"Sabi ko sayo e hindi mamamansin iyon e. Dapat hindi mo na inaya."habang papalayo ako narinig kong pinag-uusapan nila ako. But I don't care. When was the last time I care about other people's opinion? I can't remember one.

I heard the boy who talked to me chuckled. I stop at the near bench to seat and to wait for my cousins. I could still here them talking even though I don't want to listen to they're boring conversation it couldn't be help.

"What's wrong with that? I saw how he play last time and he's really good. Wala ba siyang planong sumali sa basketball team?"he asked his friend.

"He don't hang out with other people, Maqi. Madalas ang kasama niyan palagi ang mga pinsan niya. And look how snobbish he is."the other boy shooked his head.

"Really but he seems cool?"

"Ang alam ko kinakausap 'yan ni coach na sumali sa team e."

"Really? Wow! What did he say then? Sumali ba siya?"

"Hindi. He rejected coach's offer."

Then that Maqi boy glance over my direction and wave his hands like he is my friend.

"Sino yan?"then Ashen and the rest finally shows up."You got a friend, Ely?"he looked at me, surprised.

I looked at him flatly."None."

"Eh sino pala 'yang kumakaway sayo. He looks stupid."he chuckled."Acting like you two are close."he even shake his head still looking at the boy.

"That boy is Maqi Marquese. He's quite popular here too."Deyron said.

"Ooh. I think I heard his name somewhere. I guess he's really famous."

"He plays basketball. Has a good grades in acads. And he is known for his very friendly attitude."Deyron continues.

"Woah! Ang dami mong alam sa Marquese na 'yon ah."sumulyap sakanya si Ashen."Are you his fan? Or did you do a background check on him?"

Deyron shooked his head."That's what I heard. I told you he's famous here."

"Ooh. He don't seem bad."Pierre commented.

"And for someone like him he have guts I guess...talking to Elysian."Ashen laughed.

The next day I came across that boy. By the looks of it he get into a fight.

"Bawiin mo ang sinabi mo!"he ordered, angrily. His fists curve into a ball and ready to launch at his opponent.

"Hindi ko babawiin ang sinabi ko. Totoo naman na iniwan ka ng mama mo at sumama siya sa ibang lalaki! Ikaw at ang ama mo parehas kayong talunan."

I really thought he will punch that boy but he just let him go easily letting his opponent smirked at him and left.