1. The Uncertain Journey

Characters:
Jimin as Jimin, An 18 year old boy.

~ Here goes my first story ~

It was dark indeed, but he has promises to keep. Young and fresh, yet brave like a tornado at work, Jimin takes his each step slow and calmly. He must start his dark uncertain journey.

He was not however scared of the abrupt changes. He always knew that he'd be safe under the same stars. Everyday there comes a new challenge with new crises. Today, he became a total stranger to the new town that he came by. But that didn't stop him from his smooth-running jobs of stealing.

The rains and thunders were not one to stop him. He zips up his zebra hoodie and wears his mask, as he looks for a house to finish his jobs, wondering how this stormy night would end like. By the time, he had decided the perfect house to steal.

It was pretty big. However he decides to go. But, this time his heart struck louder than the thunders that tried to startle him. It was indeed almost like a fresh beginning in this new town. So, he did have some fears in the corner of his head.

But he starts his work anyway.

~~ Hii!! Oh my god, thank you soo much for reading💜📖 please do continue to read and please don't judge my writings 💜📝 And this is completely my creation.. If my content is similar to yours then it's probably a coincidence and I apologise for that ♥️🙏I'm just 14 and I'm trying to do my best💜🙏 I love you army ~~