21. The Realisation

Continuation to Chapter - 15 // His Happy Place

Busan / October / Present

He entered inside the house. The corner of the small room, where he used to fold his legs and cry his eyes out, the big dusty window, from where he'd sneak out every night, looking at the crystal clear mirror, he'd talk with his own reflection. Sad memories, they were indeed. But to Jimin, they were the ones which can never be forgotten.

"Hyung.. After I left you, I went to Daegu. I was there for 3 years. " Jimin said to Jin. "I know but, after all the places on Earth, why did you go to Daegu?" Jin asked him.

"Well.. For one thing, I wanted to meet my sister and as, I remembered mom telling me something about that she was adopted and taken away to Daegu, that was the first place I went to search. But it was way harder than I thought it would be!"

By the time Jimin finished his sentence, he had also started crying. "Also, the cost of living was somewhat affordable, so I decided to live there for a little longer" Jimin chuckled softly with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Jimin-ah, why are you crying? Did you meet her or not?" Confused Jin questioned him as he wiped his tears away with his soft, mellow fingers. Jin was anxious to know the rest of the story.

"Forget that. I'll tell you about what happened recently and Jin- hyung, I know that you'll be mad at me. But, I need to get this out of my chest. I started to steal again, later I left Busan. I just wasn't able to control it."

Now, his vision was completely blurred because of the tears that had also become uncontrollable. He continued, anyways.

"I wasn't, but now I am.  When I looked in her eyes, I realised that I was trying to complete myself with the things that I'd steal. But no. I was always an unsolved puzzle, searching for it's other broken pieces for it to be completed. But now i've found out that it's she, who completes me. I need her more than anyone."

His words were not from the heart but from the soul, that was longing for the one he loved the most. But who was it?

Beep Beep.

As soon as the phone started to ring, Jimin's attention drew towards it. Hoseok? he thought to himself.

Armyy!! 🖤🖤Finally the present chapter is here!! How are you guys btw??!💙💙 Ah exams and school has been tiring me out!! But anyways, I've given a lot of things out in this  chapter!! 💜💜Also it would be very nice of you to leave an honest feedback ❤️❤️thank you soo much and I love youu 💚💚