13. His Journey

The perpetual rain kept raining, as if it was weeping for Jimin. There was no more tears left to cry in his eyes. It was completely dried out.

The last thing left to do was to get off the bus that he had taken an hour ago. His bus journey was almost at the end.

His head leant against the clear glass window, suddenly came to an erect position. He looked through the window and that's when the old memories came to his head, the nice ones.

The slight excitement in his heart made his worries fade away for the time being. He was looking out at the supermarkets, the park, the bus stop,

"Stop, Stop the bus! This is my stop"

Jimin yelled. "Kid, you were supposed to tell me that before!" The bus driver said back to him.

"Sorry"

He replied and finally got off  the bus. He was not one to get sick of the travel, but one to get sick of the boredom. So, he never liked the bus or train or travelling. He liked staying at one place.

The wet ground where he was standing right now, was the place where he cherished the most. Somethings were new but not a lot. The guiltiness that Jimin carried about the theft in his mind was something new to that place.

The apartment that he was looking for was a few blocks away. So, he took a quick walk. Soon he reached his destination. His each step was filled with the excitement to meet him.

Knock Knock, But the door never opened.

I should've called him before.

Jimin was indeed saddened. Though he felt miserable, the disappointment was far better than his meaningless life. It was already midnight. He had no place to stay.

She'd recognize me but.. I can't stay there. No! I mean how can I? He thought to himself.

There was no option other than to leave. He sat down by the steps and soon without his awareness he had slept. His expressions were clear. His call was loud,

"Jimin-ah?"

Perpetual: (meaning)
Never ending

~~Who's she? Can you maybe guess?? ♥️♥️It's a surprisee Armyy!! I'm also soo happyy that I got 700 views!! ♥️♥️Guess who's over the moon?!! Thank you so much and I love you soo much!! ♥️♥️bye~~