10. The Betrayal

His words were loud and clear enough to be heard. Piper was confused.

She asked Jimin, "What do you mean it was you? Are you covering for Hoseok?" Startled Hoseok replied "So, you have concluded that I did the theft huh?"

Piper's question caused a bitter dissension between her and Hoseok. Jimin walked inside his room quitely leaving the entrance hall away from Piper and Hoseok, who had an argument.

He took a set of keys from the back of his black jean pockets. He starred at the big brown closet. He was unsure of his own next acts. The feeling of hating himself popped up. However he ended up doing what his hands planned to.

They both, Hoseok and Piper finally noticed that Jimin was no where around to be seen. The sound of them squabbling suddenly stopped and their eyes searched for him. "Jimin?" They called out his name.

He stepped outside of his room, with a bunch of stuff in his hand. His face was desolated with the guiltiness that was filled inside of his small heavy heart.

Piper's eye widened. The only one who she trusted was the one to betray her, she was bewildered.

"What the hell Jimin??!"

Piper shrieked.

~~Hii!! 500 views for my story??! I'm soo happy and glad ♥️♥️thank you soo much🙏💚 And bon voyage.. Did anyone watch it?? I didn't get the chance to.. Yet. I'll soon watch it 😭💪 Love you soo much armyy💜💞 byee~~