15. His Happy Place

Continuation to Chapter 13 // His Journey

"Jimin-ah?" asked the voice of a black haired guy with a mullet haircut starring directly at Jimin, with his light almond, moon-eyed eyes.

If it were anything like the old times, he would not hesitate to pour water all over his face to wake him up. But it saddly wasn't.

They didn't meet each other for about a whole year and the fact that he was already wet from the rain, pouring water over his face wouldn't make any sense. So he just gave a tap lightly on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin's crescent eyes slowly opened. "Hyung?" was the only thing he asked, the hug from his hyung was everything he needed.

"How are you Hyung?" escaped some words from Jimin's lips with the excitement bursting out from his heart. His hyung was the only one who truly cared about Jimin. It was no one other than Seok Jin.

" I'm fine but look at you... Oh my god, you've grown up!" Jin exclaimed.

He knew Jimin better than anyone. Considering the fact that Jimin didn't have a good past, Seok Jin took care of him, as if they were bonded by blood.

But as time went, Jin had no options, other than to leave Jimin back to his mother again. Those were the toughest and the most depressing moments of their lives.

It was better not to see him rather than looking at him breakdown, because of his own little habits of stealing things and collecting them. But Seok Jin knew it all along.

~~Armyy!! Love love love♥️♥️♥️ I can't seriously believe that I just got 900 views and I'm soo grateful for your support ♥️♥️and seok jin is heree!! And he knows he steals♥️♥️ thank you so much armyy and I love youu♥️♥️ bye~~