14. Their Journey

On the other hand, it was Hoseok and Piper who had also started their journey. Piper, who had joined Hoseok's journey, had fresh patches of the new dark circles under her eye was fast asleep. She knew she needed some rest, her dry eyes needed some rest. 

Hoseok was listening to music throughout his bus journey. Not a single word was spoken between them. The only sound that was heard was Hoseok's humming and Piper's mild snoring.

Soon their bus journey came to an end. The umbrella was opened, as soon as they got off the bus. It was a matter of time before they had reached their destination.

They were not exactly sure of the house, but they gave their luck a shot. "DING DONG" The bell rang, but the house remained closed.

"They're not home", From the behind, there came the voice of a lady, who seemed to be in the same neighborhood as the door they had knocked.

Well for one thing, they had knocked the wrong door but that surprisingly became the reason for them to meet. It took a minute for the two of them to her.

"Mrs. Mi-ok?" She was in surprise at the strangers who recognized her. But she wasn't exactly happy.

"Are you guys Jimin's friends?" She asked to them.

"Yes!" They replied.

 "Oh.. It's nice to meet you kids but, is Jimin not here?" she mumbled.

"Um no he isn't here today, but we came all the way here so that we can talk something to you about your son.. If that's okay with you.." said Piper softly, hoping Mrs. Mi-ok would let them inside of her house and eventually ask her about Jimin's behaviour.

"So you guys finally figured it out huh? Mrs. Mi-ok asked without any hesitation.

"Figure out what?" was a question they both, Hoseok and Piper, asked at the same time, chorally.

"His problem?" the lady replied.

So his mom knows that he's a Thief? Is that why she left him? was what they both were thinking, as if they shared the same brain cells.

~~Heyy!! Armmy so, I've given out a lot of stuffs in this chapter and I'm not sure if you'd be able to relate it later but keep waiting lovely people♥️♥️thank you so much for reading and I love youu♥️♥️bye~~