2. The Burglar

It seems like no one's at home. Windows, all closed. Doors, all locked. He uncertainly confirms that no one's home after his cautious analysis of the house from the outside. However, he might be wrong.

It was always a challenge for him to open the door. But lucky for him, this time the door had a spring lock. He tries to go old school and uses his credit card. With just a few attempts, he opens the door.

He walks tippy-toed, quieter than a dead leaf falling. He puts a couple of things in his bag, those he think won't be noticed even if it was stolen from the big house. It was truly big. It almost felt like he would be lost at some point. It was like a maze, one can say, he can say.

He climbs up the squeaking staircase softly. Jimin carefully examines the things in the next floor. It feels like, nothing here's important.

Clang! someone slowly opens the door. It turns out his analysis was wrong for the first time, in his experience with theft. He tries his best not to panic and tries to open the glass window and jumps through it. Bang! He hits the ground like a cannonball.

A girl looks through the window at Jimin. but she was unable to have a good look at him as he was wearing a mask. But Jimin had a better view at her and he knew exactly who she was.

Noun:
Burglar - A person who commits robbery/burglary.

~~Ayy!! It's Asin here again!! You came this far?! Thank you so much!! 💜🙏 Next chapter will be published tomorrow!! Please do read and enjoy!! 🤗❤️ And if you have any feedbacks, do tell me!! I love you soo much💜🙏 byee~~