3. The Coincidence

~~CHARACTER UPDATE :
Piper as the MC, An 18 year old girl~~

Night thief, why do you steal with passion?

Morning philomath, why do you study with patience?

If it wasn't for studying, Jimin would have never left his old town. He really loves studying and everything, but today he was strangely nervous. It was certainly, not completely the fact that it was a new college. Something kept troubling him. He knew he made a mistake last night, he knew what he did was wrong, But how did he know the girl?

Coincidence occurs seldom, but this time, it felt like fate for Jimin. Last night he robbed at her house unintentionally, be it a coincidence and now she comes to the very class where he is? The world he lives in, is indeed small. Old friends, But she still recognizes him. They must have been close.

"Jimin, is that you?" He tries to be calm and replies with a "Yes! It's good to see you Piper." Jimin shyly nods his head as she heads back to her desk, as if they meet each other very often. 

Those gray shiny eyes, caramel-coloured highlights and it's been so long, how could he not want to talk with her again? But he closes his mouth shut, in fear of spilling the truth away.

However, he does seem to notice Piper whimper about a lost lantern, a gift from one of her good friends before she had passed away. His face turned glum at the sight of seeing her weep.

Although, it put an extra weight on Jimin's shoulder. She knew, it was the thief who stole it, but did she know that it was Jimin? Maybe that's why she lied that it's lost.

They had a past.

Philomath:
A person who loves learning and studying.

~~Hey guyys!! It's obviously me, Asin again here❤️👋 I hope this wasn't cliche.. But Please do leave your honest feedbacks💜🙏 I'll try to improve my writings and I think the next chapter will be much more interesting🤗♥️ Please do continue to read and please don't judge!! :)) I love youu💛😍 byee~~